ROM Hack Official translation requests topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, seems like this game has multiple names, gamefaqs says the full name is this:
Game Name
Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X - Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu!!

thought i'd clear this up.

090724104743296.jpg

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was just requested. No one is gonna translate unless it interests them. Stop spamming. You'll just be flamed even more

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
it was just requested. No one is gonna translate unless it interests them. Stop spamming. You'll just be flamed even more

yeah i just noticed that, sorry, i modded it to the full name

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can some1 who knows good japanese preferably translate Doki Majo Plus ??
its sooo many txt and awnsers to give and such it would be nice to be able to read what everybody is saying
smile.gif

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Project_Zero said:
I wanted to say that i second the monster rancher 2 translation. Please some one who knows how do it.

Ahem.

Tony PlutonijPlease do not make useless replies to this post by saying "Oh yes, I want this translation too" or "Yeah, I second this!"
One request is enough and you're not contributing! And remember that this is just for requesting, small debates are allowed but don't converse here too much, and don't start projects here. If you decide to start a project, create new topic for it!

You're not supposed to say that you second something. That doesn't help, and yes I realize this doesn't help any translations either.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You're not supposed to say that you second something. That doesn't help, and yes I realize this doesn't help any translations either.

You can actually but it probably is not gonna do much. Expect to be ignored.

Zephyer50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu (DS)

Release date
2009-05-28

Game info
Its an RPG. seems like a block rpg like Fire Emblem, however the cut scenes are superb, great voice audio (for a ds) and with the anime's cast. The seems to be about another chronicle where Haruhi drags kyon and the gang to do something to prevent boredom. With The Melancholy being a humongous hit in Japan, and with "haruhism" to follow, the game should be quite popular those faithful to the series

Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aHQDz84U6k

I'm a die hard Haruhi fan whos even still faithful dispite Kadokawa's trolling with an arc in the series now. If this game where to be translated, which shouldn't be as hard as most since quite a bit is spoken tho it is texty. Anywho, if this were to be translated, I would like to thank you humbly in advance.

S@MI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I would like to know how you made to bring the games? if someone wants to tell me by PM would be very nice.

But if someone could translate this game into English in the area is really great.

dcn2ds0f.jpg

Detective Conan: Detective Trainer 2

Thank you
smile.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
lizard81288 said:
Game Name:
Puyo Puyo 7

Release Date:
07/30/09 JP

Game Info:
its a puyo game, its kind of like tetris

puyo_puyo_7_wxp.jpg
There's alredy a PP7 translation project(not on this site though)

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KumoriRyuX said:
Can anyone translate this game into english please?

Game name
4007 - Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X

Release date
7/23/09

Game info
Info:This game is a 2D sidescrolling fighter that's a sequel and continuation of the previous game. It is based on the storyline of the anime/manga series.

Genre: Action

Language: Japanese

This game will mostly likely not be released in the U.S. like the other games of this series.

Screenshots
Box Art:
960156_124873_front.jpg

Screenshots:
s30c8a80e2d9f1e175f611b595c51f827.jpg
s65d2e762f6911fe6f9b9c9ec29861b32.jpg
sc28508ac16b7eb631bcfa659895619ad.jpg
s50683e48e6a2771532779f9c360cfc5f.jpg

Thanks to anyone that will translate this game!
Good news for the three people who've requested this: I already started - but have nowhere near enough to release a patch. I have a job and haven't gotten much done. D:
It's just the main menu for now, and only one character's dialogs....one of them I still have no idea of its function.
There's like no room to write anything in English though ):

I'll translate their power names or something before releasing a patch.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yungmoney said:
can som1 message me a guide or tell me how to add patches to roms after uve extracted them and what is an untrimmed file
You've posted this exact thing in at least 4 different threads now. Your answer could easily be found on Google, and I've already told you that in other threads. STOP posting this everywhere. THIS thread is where your translation request should have gone, but instead you chose to make the request in the translation index thread...

Start reading, and stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1