Not open for further replies.

Kisho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ollietron said:
Can someone please translate Chocobo's Dungeon DS+? I really want to play it.
u need to use the template

Game name
(Insert game name here)

Release date
(When was this game released. If it's not released yet, stop now!)

Game info
(Tell something about the game. What's it about? What genre? Is it popular in Japan? What makes you so sure this won't come out in the west?)

Screenshots
(Place screenshotshere! Additionally, you could add a movie and/or a link for more info)

Your offering
(Do you have something to offer? Think about knowledge of the game, or maybe you know Japanese. Perhaps you even want to donate money?
If you do not have anything to offer, just leave it blank)

Drixster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
Shining Force Feather

Release date
Japan on February 19th, 2009 (REALLY DOUBT AN ENGLISH REALSE)

Game info
Gameplay:
Mixture Of tactical and Real Time RPG Battles (Think Valykrie Profile Covenant Of The Plum Mixed With Super Robot Taisen O.G Saga Final Frontier)
Shining Force Feather features a turn-based strategic battle system with an overhead perspective. Once an enemy is selected for attack, the game switches to a side perspective. Here, the battle system takes on somewhat of an action feel as the player presses buttons to select from various actions. In addition to solo attacks, the battle system will allow players to team up their forces for combination attacks

3,000 Years ago, a war between the Shining Force warriors and enemy forces known as the Kyomu plunged the world into chaos. That war is remembered primarily in items known as artifacts, which were sealed away after the war. 3,000 years later, a young Treasure Hunter named Jin and his friend Baile discovered an hidden ruin where a lost artifact is found and accidentally awaken a young girl named Alfin. After that, a new adventure in search for lost Artifacts has just begun.

Shining Force Feather Wikipedia

Screenshots

shining_force_ds_cgmain99.jpg
shforcefeatherdsjap.jpg

Trailer (Including Gameplay)

Your offering
iDont Have Much To Offer Accept im a music producer and web designer so if u have any music needs or web design ican be of service LOL

THANKS

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really can't follow your template because I have no info about the game other than its been released in japan and is not coming to the states due to low sales of part 1

I request a translation of retro game challenge 2

released on February 26, 2009

I can only offer donation of the game and perhaps compensation for hard work if someone tells me where to buy it and is 100% willing to finish the project

Ollietron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game name
????????????????? ?????? DS+ (Shido to Chokobo no Fushigi na Danjon Toki Wasure no Meiky? DS+, lit. "Cid and Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon: Labyrinth of Forgotten Time DS+")

Release date
October 30th, 2008

Game info
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_F...endo_DS_version
It's been over a year since it's release and it still hasn't been announced for release in english speaking countries.
Screenshots

Game name
Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden

Release date
October 29, 2009

Game info
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hikari_..._Fantasy_Gaiden
and it probably won't come out in the west because a) they haven't announced it and b) it's a classic final fantasy and only the newer ones are popular.

Screenshots

Game Name
Chocobo to Mahou no Ehon: Majo to Shoujo to Go-nin no Yuusha (?????????? - ??????????? Chocobo to Mah? no Ehon - Maj? to Sh?jo to Gonin no Y?sha lit. Chocobo and the Magic Book: The Witch, The Girl and the Five Heroes)

Release Date
December 11, 2008

Game Info
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Chocobo...o-nin_no_Yuusha
This probably wont's be released in north america and europe because it's been almost a year since it's release and there are still no announcement of it being released here.

Screenshots

Your offering
I don't have anything to offer in terms of the translation, but I am a visual arts student and work with animation, so if you need anything in terms of art I could help.

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ollietron said:
Game name
Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden

Release date
October 29, 2009

Game info
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hikari_..._Fantasy_Gaiden
and it probably won't come out in the west because a) they haven't announced it and b) it's a classic final fantasy and only the newer ones are popular.

...because they totally never released any of the millions of ports/remakes of the old games here. Just give it some time... I'm sure this will come over just like the rest.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Drixster said:
Game name
Shining Force Feather

Release date
Japan on February 19th, 2009 (REALLY DOUBT AN ENGLISH REALSE)
Hmm I think there's a chance that there will be an english release considering many previous Shining Force games are released to US...
It may take some time....

Itsatrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked to see if anyone has already asked for this and I did not see anything so here goes.

Game Name
The iDOLM@STER: Dearly Stars

the_idolmaster_dearly_stars_ds.jpg

Release Date
October 2009

Game Info
This is a rhythm game of sorts but more on the dating sim side.
Basically you play as a manager at a studio that helps girls pursue their dreams to become jpop idols other than that there isnt much to this game.

This game is mostly text but I couldn't bother anyone to translate that, all I would like to see is a few song title translations and item names as well as some of the menus id greatly appreciate it if anyone could do this.

Trailer

If anyone were to decide to translate the story (which I highly doubt) please feel free to leave ryo's story out as for "HE" is do not want.

Unfortunately I have nothing to offer other than this task.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Duel Love: Koisuru Otome wa Shouri no Joshin

Release date

Mar 13, 2008

Game info
Duel Love is a Japan-only otome/eroge game where you court boys. Apparently, this is broken up into minigames where you cheer on your boy or do things like wipe steam off of him as he gets aroused. This is not going to be localized because... Well.. It's obvious: Eroge, arousal, and the obvious rating it would probably get.

Screenshots
dual_love.jpg
duel_love_screen_1.jpg
duel_love_screen_3.jpg

Your offering
I can be a beta tester, a grammar nazi, and an expectation whore.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Inunah said:
Game name

Release date

Mar 13, 2008

Game info
Duel Love is a Japan-only otome/eroge game where you court boys. Apparently, this is broken up into minigames where you cheer on your boy or do things like wipe steam off of him as he gets aroused. This is not going to be localized because... Well.. It's obvious: Eroge, arousal, and the obvious rating it would probably get.

Your offering
That game is like Doki Doki Majo Shinpan but for girls
tongue.gif

Alex Arbiter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name: Rune Factory 3

Release date: 10/22/09 in Japan

Game info: the likelihood of it seeing North American shores is slim to none from the looks of it

Screenshots:
961300_127094_front.jpg

961300_127094_back.jpg

My offering: I am newly starting to Let's Play videos on youtube

pepsihojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name
Wizardy Inochi no Kusabi

Release Date
Novenber 19th, 2009

Game info
This is the second wizardy game that has come out in Japan for the ds, the first was-wizardry asterisk hiiro no fuuin-http://ds.ign.com/objects/772/772578.html
since this one has not been released here in the states I doubt the second one will be either.
http://nds.hkorz.com/rom-id-4468.html
http://thenintendo.com/2009/08/wizardry-ds-screens/
typical wizardy rpg game with a lot of nice extras on the ds

my offering
well I can't speak japanese nor can I read either but I can offer support, donations, and beta testing if needed

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Inunah said:
Game name

Release date

Mar 13, 2008

Game info

Your offering
That game is like Doki Doki Majo Shinpan but for girls
tongue.gif
Yes, and it bugs the crud out of me that I have to wait sixty years doing nothing for a minigame, even though story is progressing and I should be understanding what's going on but don't because I don't know Japanese (although I kind of know japanese if it was typed in romaji...). So far i've played like almost an hour into it and have only played one minigame. If I don't get more minigames soon or get able to understand the game i'm probably just gonna delete it and not play it any longer. :\ Same with all those Japanese games that i'd rather play more than english games. No english trans, no play, unless there's only under 2 minutes of text between actual gameplay, or option to skip stuff.

Shipuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I'm a translator...but I'm looking for the reverse of this thread.

I do have coding experience, and hacking wouldn't be too hard for me to do, but the problem is I switched to mac last year.

Are there no threads to request for help from hackers? It just seems that only translators are in demand.

I can help translate someones game...but in exchange do you think I could get hacking help for a game I want to translate?

Where can I post for that kind of help?

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
hmm Duel Love: Koisuru Otome wa Shouri no Joshin sounds like something my gay freinds would like.
I'll take a look and see if i can get someone else to help me this if i need it
Being a bisexual male myself This game might atually be fun

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
The House Within the Reflection, Ryo Manor
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Sword World 2.0: Game Book DS

Release date
10/29/2009

Game info
The popular Japanese TRPG based on the game book of the same name. The game seems to be like D&D, utilizing the rolls of the dice (Specifically, two six sided dice, or 2d6) to determine actions and such. Players can choose between eight races and fifteen classes. Apparently ten million copies of Sword World books were sold in Japan, including rulebooks, replays and novels.

Screenshots
960111_124793_front.jpg

960111_124793_back.jpg

Annoying to look at sideways screen shots:
s749d1711746b2fbac47ea9030d6beca3.jpg

4367a6338099.jpg

4367b6338378.jpg

4367d.jpg

Trailer

Your offering
I wish I had something to offer aside beta testing if this is picked up, but that's about it unfortunately, aside my full support. =<

(Also, sorry if this already got requested, I may have been scanning over the list a tad bit too fast.)

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Kaite Shabette Hajimeyou! Monster Farm DS

Release date
07/12/07

Game info
There is no US release date, and they are making the sequel Monster Rancher DS (western name) instead of Monster Rancher DS 2. I haven't played a MR game in ages, and with the US relase of Monster Farm DS 2 I want to try the original. It uses pictures and letters via the stylus instead of CDs DVDs, or the GBA games' case, Passwords, and I think it also uses GBA games, something I heard MFDS2 lacks...

Screenshots
924563_58887_front.jpg

924563_58887_back.jpg

Your offering
Like most people I have nothing but testing to offer x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.