Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cephrien said:
Hello everyone.

I read through the thread and I'm having a hard time getting all of it, since there are some terms on here that I don't understand. >-<
I'm a complete newbie to flashcarts.

I'm running this game on my R4 and I patched it so that it wouldn't freeze after the character creation screen. But now it freezes when I arrive on bosses, offline and online.

Has a solution been found for this yet? Help is greatly appreciated~
Read the post above and try it and maybe either the ROM din't extract or download properly or it might not have pasted properly onto ure R4 or you didn't safely eject?

Not sure about the last one Hope it helps!
tongue.gif

boskoe64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thxz but i got it to work without the cd so thxz... but is there a way to save you person so you dont have to remake game after every game?

weaponschool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone help me? my save characters are missing.
frown.gif

i checked the bypass priracy, then when i go to the character screen. all of my characters were gone
i dont know what happend

does anyone know how to bring back the save characters? the .sav is still in my flashcard. i have not made a new character yet...

i have a level 61 hunter
and a level 15 ranger

please help me

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boskoe64 said:
thxz but i got it to work without the cd so thxz... but is there a way to save you person so you dont have to remake game after every game?
Oo I think it was press start (When the menu comes up) Not sure what button it was and then go to some where round the bottom and choose the second one, This is a rough guess..
tongue.gif

RamIllo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I have a "M3 Perfect" which is apparently different than the "M3 real" or what have you. I've been trying all of the methods to get this game working listed throughout the thread (patch the game using DSATM, creating/using the cheat.txt and patching it into the game, etc.) and I still cannot get the game to work. Using a a few different methods I got it to boot to a black screen instead of the white screen but the game will not load. I'm wondering if anyone knows any way to get this working with the "M3 Perfect" (I have the latest firmware and game manager - 35/36a.) Any help would be much appreciated! thank you!

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if you already know but there is a very useful "cheat" in this game.

When you create a new character you can gain a new MAG for the Old.

You put the new MAG in the multi-user-storage then pass to the other and pick up the "gift".

Very useful.

And a useful guide for the creation of your favorite MAG.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/phantasysta...3869&page=0

All color guide, click on the MAG to see the different result.

http://deltasquare.web.fc2.com/pszero/mag.html

Created two MAG without any problem.

Raimond11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone I've tried all your methods and nothing seems to work! I even joined this site because the help I needed just couldn't be found. When I tried patching the ROM with DSATM it kept saying that donor.bin or something wasn't found.

I tried installing YSMenu but everytime I go to launch a game it says like wrong DLDI... so I couldn't figure that out...

I tried using cheats but it always says that there are no cheats found. However the cheats were found with YSMENU (though like I said, games wouldn't launch).

I even downloaded an apparently piracy patched ROM and that still didn't work!

So now I come to you all begging for answers!

I have an R4 Ultra with it's latest firmware. I know it's something to do with it being a clone... but I have no idea on how to get this game to work! All I get is a white screen on boot! Sigh...........
unsure.gif

boskoe64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE CHEAT CODE WORKS ... make sure that you press Y so the code turns on.. the make sure that the box is green piracy check bypass cheat is on..

boskoe64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im look for a patch with out all the cheats i just want it to work. any help... cuz i already have one ds r4 with the cheats but im still looking for a patch without the cheats... any help

Raimond11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
boskoe64 said:
THE CHEAT CODE WORKS ... make sure that you press Y so the code turns on.. the make sure that the box is green piracy check bypass cheat is on..

for every game it says cheats are not found ... but I put the latest CHEAT.DAT in my _SYSTEM_ folder.

But I KNOW they are there because when I put YSMENU on my card it detects the cheats... but always says "WRONG DLDI"... wish someone could help me!!!
frown.gif

Raimond11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
boskoe64 said:
i didnt use the ysmenu ...

all i used was the patch from this link...

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/01_08_09_All.zip

make sure its the all.zip.. and drop it on to your system folder and copy all over right all...

I copied the entire contents of the zip file into my _system_ folder. So all those files are with the resources and themes folder. I'm using an R4 Ultra with 1.52 firmware (from www.r4ultra.com).

However I go to select the game and it says No Cheats Found for every game when I press Y.

What am I doing wrong?!?
frown.gif

boskoe64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CFShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It worked fine here =/ Also, my save file didn't vanished and i use R4 and i didn't have any problem loading it. The only thing i didn't like is that this game is in Jap..I don't know if there is any translations, but if it does exist, can someone gimme the link?

Also, Raimond, i just downloaded that All.zip, and it worked fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)