Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Fairytale said:
Ameer10 said:
Noitora said:
Ameer10 said:
Anybody no of any translation projects that are happening for this game or somebody might be planning on starting?
yaynds.gif
Nope nothing, there's no point, it will come to the US eventually.
I heard there's no release for the US or EU version and It doesn't say anything about it on wiki.
wacko.gif

how about waiting a month or two. also, a friend of a friend of my cousins second sister dad friend uncle's niece teacher friend heard that you heard wrong.

You might be confusing it with Phantasy Star Portable, which as far as I know has a US release in March.

I'm pretty sure nothing has been announced for Phantasy Star 0, though. And even if something had it would take longer than a "month or two".

Although it will come to the US/EU eventually, so don't be wasting Noitora's time.

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fairytale said:
Ameer10 said:
Noitora said:
Ameer10 said:
Anybody no of any translation projects that are happening for this game or somebody might be planning on starting?
yaynds.gif
I heard there's no release for the US or EU version and It doesn't say anything about it on wiki.
wacko.gif

how about waiting a month or two. also, a friend of a friend of my cousins second sister dad friend uncle's niece teacher friend heard that you heard wrong.
Lmao may be true.

Mishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alli said:
Oki new developments... I managed to patch the game file with DSATM, according to Narin's advice up above. I gave it the memory address 20000000 in the patch settings, and that went smoothly. I tried running the patched game again, with the cheat activated, and now the game just freezes when trying to create the save file for the first time. Still haven't updated to the latest version of Sakura yet, so that's what I'm doing next... still, any further tips/advice are always appreciated! ^_~

** Oki one more edit - found another thread that explained how to do this very simply and easily for the M3 Real, and now I have it working! Yayyy! For anyone still lost/needing help, that thread is here:

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=124403

Does that mean your game is showing english?

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Law said:
Fairytale said:
Ameer10 said:
Noitora said:
Ameer10 said:
yaynds.gif
wacko.gif

You might be confusing it with Phantasy Star Portable, which as far as I know has a US release in March.

I'm pretty sure nothing has been announced for Phantasy Star 0, though. And even if something had it would take longer than a "month or two".

Although it will come to the US/EU eventually, so don't be wasting Noitora's time.

More like
"Wait a month or two for any release dates to be released to the public"
Just because there is nothing yet doesn't mean there won't.
mind you, I'm not actually talking about the game being release in shitland X, but the release of the announcement that it'll be released in shitland X. Shitland in this case being the US.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ryukyus said:
I thought all you had to do, is enable the cheat, that's all I had to do since day one

Well that works for some of us, for me it works to get past the character creation freeze but then the game seems to wipe the save everytime it reloads with sakura
frown.gif
as for patching i have tried numerous different ways suggested here but all seem to give either white screen or after selecting and the sakura loading game screen appears it freezes on that!

Alli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
shiroitaka said:
ryukyus said:
I thought all you had to do, is enable the cheat, that's all I had to do since day one

Well that works for some of us, for me it works to get past the character creation freeze but then the game seems to wipe the save everytime it reloads with sakura
frown.gif
as for patching i have tried numerous different ways suggested here but all seem to give either white screen or after selecting and the sakura loading game screen appears it freezes on that!

I wasn't able to get it running with Sakura - I am using the old M3 software (the last update for it was still fairly recent; I believe Dec 8th?) so if you still have no luck with Sakura, perhaps you might wanna go back to the other shell... I know, it's a pain in the (_._) ... Good luck~!

And to the person who asked if my game is in English - NO, there are no English versions yet (AFAIK)... but it's no prob for me as I speak Japanese anyways. If you have any questions with menus, etc. just let me know and I'll try to help you out.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah i use the new triple boot and boot into m3 fw and that works for me
smile.gif
just a pain not being able to use much faster smoother sakura oh well at least it works for now

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slyde1052 said:
Fairytale said:
a friend of a friend of my cousins second sister dad friend uncle's niece teacher friend heard that you heard wrong.

What does that make as?
sball6.jpg
His friend of a friend of his cousins second sister dad friend uncle's niece teacher friend would make that as "Ask my friends teacher niece uncle's friend son second sister's friend's friend." LOL.
lecture.gif

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so does anyone here have it working with sakura on m3real and if so does the expansion pack make any difference? (only because i heard it makes it more stable?)

madpinger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
madpinger.com
XP
Country
United States
The game runs but doesnt save correctly using the Sakura fw on the M3 Real from my understanding and personal experiance. Using the M3 Real's Firmware and the CheatCode for piracy check bypass it saves and functions correctly.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you not able to use yasuto firmware with m3, I don't don't because I have one, if you can I would suggest you use it

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
madpinger said:
The game runs but doesnt save correctly using the Sakura fw on the M3 Real from my understanding and personal experiance. Using the M3 Real's Firmware and the CheatCode for piracy check bypass it saves and functions correctly.

if you have new m3 fw you dont even need the code as its fixed
smile.gif

boskoe64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOST.... i have a R4 SDHC and im really trying to play my pso zero BAD.. BUT i dont get what i have to do at all... so if anyone can help that will be so helpful .

THANKS

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boskoe64 said:
LOST.... i have a R4 SDHC and im really trying to play my pso zero BAD.. BUT i dont get what i have to do at all... so if anyone can help that will be so helpful .

THANKS
Just to make it simple download this - http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ (Get the latest version) and then put your R4 CD in (Putting the CD is only needed to edit the cheat database) and then insert ure R4 micro SD into ure PC/ Laptop with a adaptor. Then go look for the cheats folder and paste the downloaded cheat file into the folder and replace then safely remove your Adaptor containing the R4 and insert the R4 micro SD into ure R4 and turn on the DS and then press X when you see PS0 and enable cheats and make sure that the anti Piracy cheat is enabled and play!

Simple enough or did I miss something?
tongue.gif

Cephrien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

I read through the thread and I'm having a hard time getting all of it, since there are some terms on here that I don't understand. >-<
I'm a complete newbie to flashcarts.

I'm running this game on my R4 and I patched it so that it wouldn't freeze after the character creation screen. But now it freezes when I arrive on bosses, offline and online.

Has a solution been found for this yet? Help is greatly appreciated~

BanHammer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Cephrien said:
Hello everyone.

I read through the thread and I'm having a hard time getting all of it, since there are some terms on here that I don't understand. >-<

I'm running this game on my R4 and I patched it so that it wouldn't freeze after the character creation screen. But now it freezes when I arrive on bosses, offline and online.

Try to play it with the cheat activated (considering R4 saves what cheats you have on and off you only activate it once and then it should be fine) I run an R4 and I have no problems with this method.
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ Go there to get the all cheats file and put all the files into your cheat folder on your r4

Cephrien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BanHammer said:
Cephrien said:
Hello everyone.

Try to play it with the cheat activated (considering R4 saves what cheats you have on and off you only activate it once and then it should be fine) I run an R4 and I have no problems with this method.
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ Go there to get the all cheats file and put all the files into your cheat folder on your r4

I think I'm missing something.. was I supposed to copy a Cheat folder from the disc onto the SD card? Sorry. I'm new at this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT