With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MakiManPR said:
Does the 3D really works on this game?
The flying glowing things in the Kokiri Village are really nice. I can't tell about the rest, since I don't see the 3D effects most of the time
frown.gif

QUOTE(MakiManPR @ Jun 17 2011, 09:38 PM) And how about the gyroscope thing?
Works wonders. It feels like you're really in the game!
biggrin.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
raulpica said:
MakiManPR said:
The flying glowing things in the Kokiri Village are really nice. I can't tell about the rest, since I don't see the 3D effects most of the time
frown.gif
That is because most of the 3D stuff arent eye-popping.
Its still 3D, but it doesnt give that UMPH impact
tongue.gif
Its not you being able to notice things... its because there isnt much 3D content as a whole in the 3DS games.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
MakiManPR said:
I have to wait until June 19
frown.gif

Does the 3D really works on this game? And how about the gyroscope thing?

3D works like a charm, although I'm personally finding the sweet spot a little elusive, but then I've walked the best part of twenty miles today on an empty stomach so it might just be me being tired. The gyroscope works pretty well but I don't rely on it in the heat of battle. When I can take time to line up a shot I use the Gyro sensors, like when I'm gunning down Gold Skultullas.

The game's gorgeous. Seriously. Zora's Domain is stunning. Everything seems much more colourful and vibrant than ever before. And there's a tonne of little features to look out for. Remember on the N64 original you could see pictures of various Nintendo characters hanging in the corridor from the courtyard where you first meet Zelda? Now it's a background from the New Super Mario Bros series
smile.gif

Only problems so far are the aforementioned minor 'ghosting' issue, which I suspect is more a problem with me than the game, and the Club Nintendo website not accepting my address to ship my CD. Keeps giving me an error message with poor grammar, so I sent a 'strongly worded' email to Nintendo asking why after having the site down for 'maintainance' for over a week, it still doesn't work.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
benno300 said:
Ok I'm like 7 hours into the game and i'm in the goron cave how long do you guys think it's gonna take me to finish the whole game 100 percent + master quest??
First quest is around 20/30 hours without going out of your way too much and not knowing what to do. Then there's Master Quest, which is harder.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
raulpica said:
MakiManPR said:
frown.gif

QUOTE(MakiManPR @ Jun 17 2011, 09:38 PM) And how about the gyroscope thing?
Works wonders. It feels like you're really in the game!
biggrin.gif

Thx man
getting hyped for this game
It has been getting really good scores(most of them perfect) from all the reviews

Dranter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
MakiManPR said:
frown.gif

3D works like a charm, although I'm personally finding the sweet spot a little elusive, but then I've walked the best part of twenty miles today on an empty stomach so it might just be me being tired. The gyroscope works pretty well but I don't rely on it in the heat of battle. When I can take time to line up a shot I use the Gyro sensors, like when I'm gunning down Gold Skultullas.

The game's gorgeous. Seriously. Zora's Domain is stunning. Everything seems much more colourful and vibrant than ever before. And there's a tonne of little features to look out for. Remember on the N64 original you could see pictures of various Nintendo characters hanging in the corridor from the courtyard where you first meet Zelda? Now it's a background from the New Super Mario Bros series
smile.gif

Only problems so far are the aforementioned minor 'ghosting' issue, which I suspect is more a problem with me than the game, and the Club Nintendo website not accepting my address to ship my CD. Keeps giving me an error message with poor grammar, so I sent a 'strongly worded' email to Nintendo asking why after having the site down for 'maintainance' for over a week, it still doesn't work.

Bah, same thing happened to me... However it said try again later. So i went and played. Tried 1h later...page expired and unable to get back on ordering cd page and points have already been added to my account. Great.... Need to call em on monday cus they dont work saturday + sunday unfortunately.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Dranter said:
Blaze163 said:
MakiManPR said:
frown.gif

smile.gif

Bah, same thing happened to me... However it said try again later. So i went and played. Tried 1h later...page expired and unable to get back on ordering cd page and points have already been added to my account. Great.... Need to call em on monday cus they dont work saturday + sunday unfortunately.

I've already emailed them and explained that A) A website that's been down for 'maintance' for over a week had better work when it gets back online, B) They had better send my CD, C) they better hurry up with my Mario hat I ordered weeks ago that I've not seen a fibre of yet, and D) that they better check their grammar lest they look like 'tards.

They're usually pretty swift with their responses, so I should hear something soon. Will keep you posted. Until then, if you'll excuse me, I have a Forest Temple to beat. For about the 128th time in my life. Seriously, I could complete this game with my eyes closed. But then I'd miss all the shiny new graphics
smile.gif
Truly incredible that the game STILL feels as fresh as ever even 13 years after its initial release.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I always need ages to complete a game, just because I find myself caught by the beauty of them for too many times.
ohmy.gif

What I noticed so far is that I don't have ANY problems finding the golden spider thingies. I remember playing the game when I was a child and I just couldn't find them. ^^" I wonder how it will be like with the ghosts spread over Hyrule at night.
smile.gif

Deanoaka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Getting really annoyed at the site. I've put my address in about 30 different ways and I keep getting....

"An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later."

I dont wanna close it though, incase it won't let me do it again
frown.gif

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Deanoaka said:
Getting really annoyed at the site. I've put my address in about 30 different ways and I keep getting....

"An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later."

I dont wanna close it though, incase it won't let me do it again
frown.gif

You're not alone. From what I gather a LOT of people are having the same issue, myself included. I've contacted them demanding my CD already, but I won't hear back til Monday at the earliest, I should think. Right now I'm more concerned with getting hold of the seemingly rare Zelda hats the staff at the game stores around here are all wearing. I'm TOTALLY swiping one of those
tongue.gif

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Right now I'm at the Forest Temple and I registered my game for the soundtrack
smile.gif

I just love the game! (I somehow forgot to get the Epona song though)

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
This has glitches everywhere
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-1aVqgmyfE[/youtube]

I actually like this since it's not the game fucking you but you fucking with the game. So it won't ruin your game but you can do it for fun times, just like the original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on...