Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS thread

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend is sucha d-bag. He willingly preordered it for my birthday KNOWING I DON'T EVEN HAVE A 3DS. What the hell
angry.gif

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weaselpipe said:
ShadowFyre said:
My friend is sucha d-bag. He willingly preordered it for my birthday KNOWING I DON'T EVEN HAVE A 3DS. What the hell
angry.gif
Is it a hint that either you should get one, or someone is getting you one?

I'm actually pretty sure my friend is just doing it for the lulz. He's done thse type of things in the past >_>

edit: well yeah, he wants me to get one, but i'm sorta a lazy freshman kid. he knows i don't have the money.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Look like the cd are all sold out this was taken from http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15790

Get an error while trying to claim your free soundtrack after registering The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D?

Many fans who purchased the newly released The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D have been jumping online trying to get a free copy of the titles soundtrack by registering their game on the Nintendo website, but many gamers have been running into some issues preventing them from completing the submission form while entering address details to finalise the transaction. When trying to submit the form the error in it's entirety stated: "An error occurred when your data were being validated."

The problem has persisted since late in the afternoon and fans have been scratching their heads as to what exactly is the problem. A forumer over at ONM decided to phone up Nintendo and ask what the issue was, only for the reply to be that all the 1000-2000 slots for the free soundtrack had now been filled despite no mention of a first-come, first-served basis, but instead the website just saying that users who want the chance to get their hands on a copy of the soundtrack must register their game code before June 30th. The full statement regarding how to apply for the soundtrack can be seen below.

"Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!"

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
fuming about CD

but just completed the Water Temple

im not sure if im keen on the item layout of this one

reminds me of Links Awakening

Bow has a Submenu for the types of arrow

and items dont have a permanent location

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
samjef11 said:
Look like the cd are all sold out this was taken from http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15790

Get an error while trying to claim your free soundtrack after registering The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D?

Many fans who purchased the newly released The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D have been jumping online trying to get a free copy of the titles soundtrack by registering their game on the Nintendo website, but many gamers have been running into some issues preventing them from completing the submission form while entering address details to finalise the transaction. When trying to submit the form the error in it's entirety stated: "An error occurred when your data were being validated."

The problem has persisted since late in the afternoon and fans have been scratching their heads as to what exactly is the problem. A forumer over at ONM decided to phone up Nintendo and ask what the issue was, only for the reply to be that all the 1000-2000 slots for the free soundtrack had now been filled despite no mention of a first-come, first-served basis, but instead the website just saying that users who want the chance to get their hands on a copy of the soundtrack must register their game code before June 30th. The full statement regarding how to apply for the soundtrack can be seen below.

"Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!"

This is extremely lame. Its like the promotion never happened! the game isn't even out yet!! bLAHHH!!

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
phantastic91 said:
This is extremely lame. Its like the promotion never happened! the game isn't even out yet!! bLAHHH!!

I would assume that is just the European promotion, the US probably has their own stock of however many CDs.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
phantastic91 said:
samjef11 said:

I'm just glad I registered on time, so my copy is on it's way
biggrin.gif

By the way, did everyone else get the keychain as well? I hear a lot about the poster, but nothing about the keychain.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nasune said:
phantastic91 said:
samjef11 said:

I'm just glad I registered on time, so my copy is on it's way
biggrin.gif
Within 8 weeks
tongue.gif
lol.

US people shoudnt worry. They have different stock and shipped from different location.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tanveer said:
Within 8 weeks
tongue.gif
lol.

US people shoudnt worry. They have different stock and shipped from different location.
More like a month (well that's how long it took the last time I ordered something from Club Nintendo
wink.gif
).

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
nasune said:
Tanveer said:
Within 8 weeks
tongue.gif
lol.

More like a month, at least it took them four weeks the last time I ordered something from Club Nintendo
wink.gif

can we keep on topic guys

the CD has its own anger thread

lol might play the 3DS master Quest tonight
tongue.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jamesaa said:
phantastic91 said:

I would assume that is just the European promotion, the US probably has their own stock of however many CDs.

oh ok! haha. so confused about these different times.

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So where is everybody then?

I think ive put in about 6+ hours and ive just got the stone of fire after killing King Dodongo.

Love this game so far
biggrin.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keva said:
So where is everybody then?

I think ive put in about 6+ hours and ive just got the stone of fire after killing King Dodongo.

Love this game so far
biggrin.gif
Well since there's no way to pirate and play it people aren't gonna flood the forums.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
So how much of the new content have people found yet? I've seen a few little hidden things. And no, the changed to Hyrule Town Centre don't count. I mean like the New Super Mario Bros easter egg in the courtyard where you first meet Zelda (look through the right side window, and while you're there fire your slingshot through the other window). Anyone found any other little sneaku hidden things?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
So how much of the new content have people found yet? I've seen a few little hidden things. And no, the changed to Hyrule Town Centre don't count. I mean like the New Super Mario Bros easter egg in the courtyard where you first meet Zelda (look through the right side window, and while you're there fire your slingshot through the other window). Anyone found any other little sneaku hidden things?
I heard that, in the Goron Village, if you smash some crates, you can see some Skyward Sword artwork.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Blaze163 said:
I heard that, in the Goron Village, if you smash some crates, you can see some Skyward Sword artwork.

no i believe it was gerudo fortress

im going to try to get the game today from my gamestop

wish me luck >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We need a GTA based on your life, or at least put you in 6 as a character.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I don't think people would believe 10% of the things I have done lol thank god...
    I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Was the pot farmer in San andreas
    I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of shit lol the reality is I am sad it got away.... I wanted a pet alligator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Blew it on women and muscle cars lol