Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think it would be great to have a "turn off gamepad screen" feature in NUSSPLI while downloading and instlaling games, my gamepad lasts only 1 hour and I have either to keep it plugged all the time or bring it to another room to force a disconnection between it and the Wii U.

Reactions: Blythe93

mazingetter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I think it would be great to have a "turn off gamepad screen" feature in NUSSPLI while downloading and instlaling games, my gamepad lasts only 1 hour and I have either to keep it plugged all the time or bring it to another room to force a disconnection between it and the Wii U.
You can do that from the Wiiu Menu. Press the home button, go to controllers and select the display off button for the gamepad. You can perfectly navigate Nusspli with the Pro Controller.

Reactions: Blythe93

fate6

Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aroma has a plugin named "padcon" it lets you turn off the screen or the whole gamepad with a button combo that you can set

Hyper_Shadic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine says Aroma not up-to-date when I just got Aroma downloaded today
Post automatically merged:

Mine says Aroma not up-to-date when I just got Aroma downloaded today

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to bother you for this. I have a question. I used NUSspli to download a game, Mario Party 10 in this case, but when I boot it up it freezes automatically. I have to forcefully turn off my Wii U. Am I doing something wrong?

hey did you ever fix this?
edit - gamepad volume changer plugin was causing assassin's creed iii to freeze for me, removing it fixed it.

Last edited by grandosegood,

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to add 'select all/add all to queue' or 'deselect all/remove all from queue' ?

or being able to add items to queue without actually selecting them with A first?

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: grandosegood

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is it just me or the channel version is corrupted? I'm unable to install it with WUP Installer GX2, getting "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-Shop require Sig Patch" error. I just updated my Tiramisu/Aroma files to the latest, copied the sigpatches RPX file as well. Other games install just fine, no issues.

An error initially occurred when I tried to update to the latest version (from v1.141). It downloaded an update but failed to install.
When I checked under Settings, I got the pop-up saying that there are unnecessary files and that Wii U can do a clean up. Initially I skipped, but seeing that it there wasn't nothing strange (corrupted install or something) I went ahead and let it perform the clean-up.

Wii reinstall an older version for the time being.

EDIT: v1.142 and v1.143 have the same issue, v1.141 does not.

Last edited by Blythe93,

DarkDesertFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been installing games to the NAND, but I noticed the "install" folder on my SD card is loaded up with files from games I've been installing. Is it using the SD card as a safer way to install games to the NAND and can I delete the contents of the install folder once the games have been downloaded or do I need to keep them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4