Homebrew NUSspli - Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why does the 1.130 not affected?
Cause there's no free size check. Look at this (which you won't see on v1.130) :
Unbenannt.png

And see how NUSspli reacts when you don't have enough free space since v1.131. This was a heavily requested feature.

Reactions: Blythe93

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Understood, indeed, interesting option, but with a secondary effect. Not possible to make a option to shut it off?
Since many Sd are now 256GB in average and in the futur when you buy a new one, space in not really an issue anymore for most SD, no?

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Glomgold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a softmodded Wii with USB Loader GX, I've found out that it's possible to do the same on vWii.

I have NUSspli up and running and I see that there are games from different consoles, including Wii. When I can install a Wii game to my Wii U with NUSspli and get an icon just like with a Wii U game, is there any reason for me to go the vWii-route?

I've read quite a bit recently and I'm wondering why people bother with switching between two USB storage devices when you don't have to?

Am I missing something?

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The none Wii U games on Nusspli are eshop virtual console version, so they'll go on the Wii U home menu. The 2 hdds are older set up type, eg 1 drive for wii u and the other (hidden) for wii & gc iso. These days with injector, you only really need 1 drive.

Also 2 drives set up can help bypass the 300 icons limited on Wii U as Wii & GC games will be store on their own drive. USB Loader can then load them from either the sd card or usb hdd.

Last edited by Ettino,
Reactions: Blythe93

Glomgold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Confirms my thoughts, vWii softmod isn't necessary for me and I've looked at TeconMoon's injector but NUSspli is easier. I understand that there are a few games missing from NUS but it's not a problem for me.

Great to not have to dump all my Wii games a second time. I've dumped and installed my Wii U games, WUP Installer GX2 didn't cooperate but NUSspli installed without incident, great program.

Reactions: Blythe93 and Ettino

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
On v1.139 when i succsesfully uninstalled/deleted a game, it still show up on the list

I need to manually deleted it on setting menu

Also there mistake on usb space left to install
IMG20230919130905.jpg

Last edited by hadi aulia,

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when i succsesfully uninstalled/deleted a game, it still show up on the list
Can't recreate.

Also there mistake on usb space left to install
You're sure you're on 1.139 ? Cause this was a bug in a beta version which should have been fixed already.

//EDIT: For the space left to install issue: Retest with v1.140, please.

Last edited by V10lator,
Reactions: hadi aulia

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can't recreate.

You're sure you're on 1.139 ? Cause this was a bug in a beta version which should have been fixed already.

//EDIT: For the space left to install issue: Retest with v1.140, please.
Space left to install issue fixed on v1.140

There is overlaping search result text on v1.140IMG20230919165351.jpgin this case i search just dance

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@hadi aulia Thanks for confirming. :)

Also thanks for reporting the overlapping issue. Will be fixed with the next version. For now just press some button to force a screen update.

Do you still have the uninstall issue?

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@hadi aulia Thanks for confirming. :)

Also thanks for reporting the overlapping issue. Will be fixed with the next version. For now just press some button to force a screen update.

Do you still have the uninstall issue?
I still have uninstall issue, as you can see i succesfully deleted a game (angry video game nerd adv)
IMG20230919171127.jpg
But the game still appear on the list after that
IMG20230919171208.jpg
It also replaced with question mark icon on home menu
IMG20230919171257.jpg

This is what appear on disk management setting
IMG20230919171409.jpg
IMG20230919171419.jpg

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, with this title I'm able to recreate it and there's something really weird happening. Need more time to investigate.

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any idea why it keeps telling me network error I/O error and to check my network settings? My network settings are fine and internet works on my web browser

Guys I can't believe it. Easiest fix of my life. Apparently, the problem was my HDD placed ON the Wii U. It completely killed wifi, and as soon as I moved it, problem fixed immediately. Lmao never happened before, I thought it would take more than that to kill wifi completely, the router is pretty close too. Oh well.

mazingetter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi, I just recently installed aroma (long time user of tiramisu btw), after finishing configuration and downloading a few games using nusspli, I realized that none worked showing me this error screen:
IMG_8763.jpg

By the way, booted into tiramisu and worked flawlessly... maybe it's a problem with aroma? or did I do something wrong installing it?

V10lator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did I do something wrong installing it?
It's called FAQ for a reason...
Q: The games I downloaded/installed through NUSspli won't run, giving either error code 199-9999 or telling the NNID used to purchase the software had been deleted. Why?
A: In case you're on Tiramisu you didn't follow the official guide ( https://wiiu.hacks.guide ). In case you're on Aroma download sigpatches from https://github.com/V10lator/SigpatchesModuleWiiU/releases and put the 01_sigpatches.rpx file to /wiiu/environments/Aroma/modules/setup on your SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0