Hacking Homebrew My wii u does not install any game

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hello, since I downloaded tiramisu on my wii u and updated nusspli, I have had problems installing games.

Well, even if I download a wii u game in nusspli and wup installer does not work. In nusspli it tells me that the files are corrupt, and in wup installer it always gets stuck at a random percentage.

The weird thing is that the Virtual Console games download without problems, and I can play them without errors.

And if they ask if everything is updated, yes, everything is updated to the latest version.

(sorry for spelling mistakes, I'm using a translator)

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Check your SD card like described at https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows).html , please.
1684362709320.png

This is what the app shows me:

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would you download the game with Nusspli and install it with wup installer? Are you downloading it to external hdd or sd card for installation? That SD card is only 8gb as well, I mean which games are you trying to dowload? If the game file is bigger than the card, you're not going to get very far.

Reactions: jeannotte

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Why would you download the game with Nusspli and install it with wup installer? Are you downloading it to external hdd or sd card for installation? That SD card is only 8gb as well, I mean which games are you trying to dowload? If the game file is bigger than the card, you're not going to get very far.
I downloaded and installed it with nusspli, then wup installer, and then show a new .title file.

The game that is Super Mario 3D World I download it in my SD, and obviously the game is not bigger than the space of my sd

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In case there wouldn't be enough space left NUSspli wouldn't even download, so that's clearly not the issue.

This is what the app shows me
While this looks good on first glance I still think the SD card is the issue. Could you remove all files and folders from the card (ofc. take a backup before and restore it afterwards) and then repeat the H2testw test, please? Just so it tests the whole card instead of just 3.5 GB.

And yes, this new test might take hours or even days to complete. Really sorry for asking you to do that but I guess both of us want to get the root of this issue?

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
In case there wouldn't be enough space left NUSspli wouldn't even download, so that's clearly not the issue.

While this looks good on first glance I still think the SD card is the issue. Could you remove all files and folders from the card (ofc. take a backup before and restore it afterwards) and then repeat the H2testw test, please? Just so it tests the whole card instead of just 3.5 GB.

And yes, this new test might take hours or even days to complete. Really sorry for asking you to do that but I guess both of us want to get the root of this issue?
sorry for not answering, but there were movements in my life

I recently tried to make a copy by moving the files from the sd card to a new folder on my computer, the strange thing is that it wouldn't let me, I didn't get any windows message about copying files or something, I just didn't want to.

So I couldn't do the test, could it be an SD problem?

Also, i want to format and reinstall tiramisu on my sd to see if that works, do you recommend it?

Andres_voxd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I close this thread stating that yes, my SD is the one that was corrupt.

I don't know how but it was, I confirmed the situation by purchasing a USB device, on which the game could be downloaded and installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...