www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
jarl123 said:
JoostinOnline said:
jarl123 said:
i have bootmii i think
Eject the SD card, power on the Wii, and check if the disc slot flashes once or twice. Twice means you have bootmii as boot2.

It flashed only once. That means?
That means no bootmii as boot2. Tell him to turn off the Wii, press POWER, and immediately press and hold RESET for 10 seconds. See if Priiloader comes up.

Whisky1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hey! I have a few quick questions that will pose no problem for you wii masters.

I have a hacked wii but i have no nand backup.

Can I make a nand backup of my WII now that is hacked?

Will this nand backup serve its purpose if I brick my WII?

I have nothing installed on my wii other than usbloaders trough which I play ISOs.

Is there any other thing that I sholud install/do in case I brick my WII?

Thank you for your answers!!!!

Whisky1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Thank you for your answer.

But I have a problem now.

I have my homebrew channel installed and when I press the HOME button on the wiimote I have the option launch BootMii, when I select it he screen goes black and the DVD reader on the Wii is blinking and nothing happens (hard reset is the only option). I guess this is because my SD card is blank and nothing is on it except the LoaderGX music and images....this wii was hacked before I got it so I dont know what should i put on the SD card (and the directory structure required) to run BootMii from the homebrew channel.

I hope you understand what I am asking. Basicly I am asking which files should I put on the SD card and where to put them so I can run this:

bootmii_screenshot.png

Oh and I have priiloader v0.4 installed from before.

Sorry for the noobiness but that is what I am
smile.gif

Thanks!

Whisky1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Thank you!!!

Everything went well. NAND backup done and first wad installed (Alex Kidd in miracle world
smile.gif
. What a great game!!!!)

I saw that the Priiloader is v0.4 the latest version is v0.7. Is it necessary to update it or it will serve its purpose as it is?

Thank you a lot guys
smile.gif

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick question about Rock Band 3.

So I've got a USB Microphone, and I'm trying to play the game loaded with USB Loader GX on default IOS, and what happens is:

1. DLC Works and loads fine
2. Microphone does not work

I tried IOS222, and:

1. DLC does not work or load
2. Microphone works

What IOS should I be using for both working DLC and microphone? It's a 2GB normal SD card, but I am getting an SDHC card soon and I'd like it to work with that too.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a thread... Can anyone check it out? It's the one about the file format for SNEEK+DI and DML, compiled with XFlak's Modmii...

I have a 4.2U Wii (Useless, as I'm using SNEEK+DI)

I want to know whether I HAVE to use a USB for DML and SNEEK+DI, or can I use my SD Card? My gamecube backup (only reason to use SNEEK besides the extra space for channels) is small enough to fit on my 2GB SD.

Basic question:

Do I need to use my USB to boot games in SNEEK+DI or can I use my SD Card?

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Install cIOS249 d2x v6 base IOS56 and try it again. You can try it with IOS222 v4 base IOS60 merged IOS38.

I tried both, and the same errors happened. On 249 DLC worked but microphone didn't, on 222 mic works but DLC doesn't.

I should mention that I'm using USBLoader GX, a wbfs formatted hard drive, and the most updated versions of HBC/USBLoader/various IOSes/etc. System Menu 4.1, I believe. Maybe 4.2.

jarl123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JoostinOnline said:
jarl123 said:
JoostinOnline said:
jarl123 said:
i have bootmii i think
Eject the SD card, power on the Wii, and check if the disc slot flashes once or twice. Twice means you have bootmii as boot2.

That means no bootmii as boot2. Tell him to turn off the Wii, press POWER, and immediately press and hold RESET for 10 seconds. See if Priiloader comes up.
i did it and saw preloader butnit said that my sd card missed some files.
but is there any way that i can format my wii so it was like i just buy it and start all over with softmodding so a friend of my can help because he did it more often?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
jarl123 said:
JoostinOnline said:
jarl123 said:
JoostinOnline said:
jarl123 said:
i have bootmii i think

i did it and saw preloader butnit said that my sd card missed some files.
but is there any way that i can format my wii so it was like i just buy it and start all over with softmodding so a friend of my can help because he did it more often?
That is called virginizing, which is a dangerous and unnecessary process.

It's good that you were able to get into Priiloader, since you can now fix it. Try loading the Homebrew Channel.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you click on settings and there should be an option there to change the default cover.

I need help too...

How do I get a Super Mario Sunshine backup working with Dios-Mios Lite?

I can boot into the DI NAND and everything, I choose Super Mario Sunshine from the DI Menu list, and it shows up on the disk channel.

I boot it, it has some crackly audio for a few seconds, then it rights itself to the original audio. However, after the opening (with the airplane and the airstrip), the game freezes or blackscreens. I don't know exactly what. The Wii remains on.

Help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: