Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skye said:
Skye said:
What's the best way to format a new drive? WBFS, FAT32 or NTFS? I want to play my games on USB loader, but also play my WiiWare games off my USB drive rather than my SD cards or internal memory.

Thanks.

use easeus partition manager..

delete all partitions, create a primary active partition, format to fat 32. (this will be for triiforce or hb apps.) write down drive letter. now make a second partition also fat 32 marked just primary NOT active. (this will be for wii games) write down drive letter.

now load up wbfs manager load up the second letter you wrote down (the one for wii games) and click format. now you are done, you have a hd with 2 partitions 1 for hb apps and triiforce, and one for wii games.

shoryuken

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i had a tutorial, but they said it was warez and took it down... pm me.

basically you decrypt them and install them on a virtual nand on hd and use uloader to load rockband 2 with dlc from hd turned on and saves from hd turned on...

jtime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Riley said:
jtime said:
Krestent said:
jtime said:
mega noob here - gotta start somewhere..
ive got a black wii 4.3e, managed to get hbc installed usng indiana pwns exploit, i didnt install bootmii while i was doing it, cause i wasnt sure if it was necessary for what i want to do.
i want to be able to copy my games i have on disk to a usb stick and play them off that, it sounds so easy.
-what is the next step???
also my wii is offline and will stay offline does that make a difference for what i need to do
sorry if this has been asked and answered a million times - there is so much info and discussions on the net i get lost
unsure.gif
Download ModMii and use it.
ok ill check that out - should i do the bootmii install aswell or is it not needed?

YES ! Install bootmii as IOS and make a NAND backup. Store the nand.bin and the keys.bin somewhere safe.

i been looking at a site: http://lifehacker.com/5518518/how-to-back-...rnal-hard-drive
is this current does anyone know? is this a good tutorial for what i want to do? or does modmii work better?

Clamper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem solved, nevermind the post.

----

Please help! I had waninkoko cios rev 14 and everything was working fine, then i updated to rev 20b (so i could play Other M) and then the Disc Channel asks for an update when i try to play my (original copy of) Smash Brawl.

The thing is i'm on 4.2u, a lot newer than smash's update. Even so the game won't run from the disc channel.

Sure i can play it through Neo Gamma but damn what's the point of having the original game this way ?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I installed Mios Patcher V4 too but i don't think this has anything to do.

EDIT 2: Ok, i installed Mios Patcher V5 and it's working fine now.

mikey89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if this is a noob question. But How do you get use the the mym to csm with multiple mym like 36 frames and stuff like that Using thememii. do you just do theme all individually or add them together somehow.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jtime said:
XFlak said:
modmii is better

but obviously i am biased
biggrin.gif

does it work on mac?

Natively, no. I don't think it can run in wine either, shame Linux and Mac users can't use it.
frown.gif

Also, this made no sense at all:
QUOTE(mikey89 @ Nov 13 2010, 07:14 PM)
Im not sure if this is a noob question. But How do you get use the the mym to csm with multiple mym like 36 frames and stuff like that Using thememii. do you just do theme all individually or add them together somehow.
Care to elaborate?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there.
I've seized the opportunity of marios 25th birthday to finally acquire a wii in red at a reasonable price for christmas.

Now, being ever so interested to get my snes games running smoothly on something else than my pc, I was wondering if its actually softmodable? Or if there are any problems with it in general?
Being from germany, I'll be getting a european/pal one of course with new super mario bros wii and donkey kong preinstalled, if that matters.

Thanks in advance ^^

mikey89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikey89 said:
Care to elaborate?

Its hard to explain but here goes. When i download a wii menu theme sometime the download comes with three mym in it theres the main one, 36 frames one, and sometimes another one. Im wondering how i should go about transferring these to myms using thememii. I know how to do one but not three that go together. thx for the help

Rees

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, first post. Believe this to be the right thread for me....so here goes.

I have been following this guys video on YouTube:-

but have become stuck at around the 2:10 mark.

I am using Wii Hack Pack v3.1, and running a Wii with version number 4.2E and Serial Number LEH...

When I go to Install & Patch IOS36 and chose Express mode: I get this...

Step 2 Install IOS with low revision
Installing IOS15 Rev 257....
ERROR: ES_AddTitleStart: (-1035) Title with a higher version is already installed.
Error: Could not install IOS15 Rev 257
ERROR: Downgrade IOS15 Failed (-1035)

Now, I have tried previously to hack my Wii using a slightly different guide but got stuck half way through. I then formatted my Wii, and have tried this video guide. Do you think this has got something to do with it? And do you know any solution to the problem.

Many thanks,
Rees.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge