Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
itstemo1 said:
Three questions.

How do I do this injecting thing.Customizemii can edit wads for channels I want to get Configurable USB Loader on my Home Screen? get the official forwarder or channel and install with wad manager

Should I update?It's your choice(but if it ain't broke don't fix it) I have 3.3U and can it be done with out internet?Yes you can update without internet

So is the "Ocarina" option a cheat thingy for USB Loaders?you can use ocarina with other loaders like neogamma What kind of cheats are there? all kinds from infinite life, energy, bullets, money the usual things cheats do

Dispel

Trophies
XP
Country
for using Metroid Prime Trilogy from a disc backup (with properly functioning menu, w/o alt-dol (it kills menu) and w/o cIOSCORP (don't really want to mess with IOSes like that)) - do I need to use IOS Patcher to patch it to IOS249 before burning ? .. Neogamma R8RC1

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dispel said:
for using Metroid Prime Trilogy from a disc backup (with properly functioning menu, w/o alt-dol (it kills menu) and w/o cIOSCORP (don't really want to mess with IOSes like that)) - do I need to use IOS Patcher to patch it to IOS249 before burning ? .. Neogamma R8RC1
Yes you do.

rookrook

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys can anyone help i have taken my softmodded wii that i softmodded to 4.1e using the modify any wii tut, from 4.1e to 4.2e using the newer tut ,now some games are throwing up the 001 error , would cioscrop 3.6 remove this problem? and can i install it after i have already updated the wii to 4.2e , or is there any way to get my wii back to the 4.1e that i was on when i first softmodded the wii to 4.1e any help appreciated

stickybit

Trophies
XP
Country
hi what ioses need updating (using dop-ios mod) so my game wads will work?
recently iv been installing game wads (wiiware and vc games) and they aint been booting i just get sent back to system menu
they used to work but i aint put one on my wii for ages and now they dont work?? obviously something needs updating
im on 3.2e pal softmod with homebrew ch
i install wads with wad manager 1.3... always have
thanks

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
quick question...

what is error 002? i hear it being talked about and im just curious, i havent gotten it, just wondering what it means.

a simple answer would be nice!

thx!
smile.gif

Whistlers

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok quick question

I have the NSMB game

I have completely soft modded my Wii

Also using Neogamma using backup discs

It doesnt work, from what I have read people seem to say it works through USB Loaders so does that mean no one has it working through a backup disc loader?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Whistlers said:
Ok quick question

I have the NSMB game

I have completely soft modded my Wii

Also using Neogamma using backup discs

It doesnt work, from what I have read people seem to say it works through USB Loaders so does that mean no one has it working through a backup disc loader?
It does work from DVD
But I think you must patch it or "obtain" the patched version

more info:
http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189802

mike_pasara

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to install CIOS with cIOS38r17. When I try to select anything on the screen it just turns my controller off. Did I miss a step? I've been stuck on this for days.

Dispel

Trophies
XP
Country
Wii retails play @ 6x, Wii backups @ 3x

what about gamecube ?

- GC retails (mini-DVD) on GC
- GC retails (mini-DVD) on Wii
- GC backups (DVD-R) on Wii
.. which would be fastest, which - slowest ?

xangelinax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just recently hacked my wii, and my partener whats to play pokemon gale of darkness on it but from a usb drive. What gamecube emulator is best and is it possible to load the game from a usb?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j