Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
there should be a option within the settings to no auto update when you run freeshop

ninja'd. And yes, that way is tons easier than this.
The problem is you have to get to the settings, which requires the auto updating time to have passed already.
Edit: Idea. Should be able to hold B or something to cancel the autoupdate, then you can change the settings in the app so it doesn't do it next time.

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is you have to get to the settings, which requires the auto updating time to have passed already.
Edit: Idea. Should be able to hold B or something to cancel the autoupdate, then you can change the settings in the app so it doesn't do it next time.
Well holding b doesnt work. This shouldnt be a big deal but im a little OCD and it drives me nutty.

the config.json doesnt get created till first start up, I was gonna try that too.

Edit, so i changed the setting to not update and reinstalled 3.1.4 over 3.1.7 and it took.. YAY!!! But wait the error still occurs.:nayps3:

Last edited by Shroomalistic,

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just tried keep the config.json and remove all other traces of the freeshop on the system. ticket and title and everything in the data folder but the config and reinstalled 3.1.4. so now it wont update to 3.1.7 but it wont even take my key now.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i just tried keep the config.json and remove all other traces of the freeshop on the system. ticket and title and everything in the data folder but the config and reinstalled 3.1.4. so now it wont update to 3.1.7 but it wont even take my key now.
So you removed the url to the titlekey site and now it won't update the keys? I'm really wondering what's wrong here...

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just reverted everything back to 3.1.7 after deleting it all again, still get the crash with the start button but everything else works again.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is nice, but how come some new releases don't show in the list ?, even so it is in the enctitlekey list.

Metroid sumus, got its release today, but not on the list at all, however minecraft is.

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: typo fixes

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine and my boyfriend's European 3DS' haven't been showing the latest releases for a while, even after installing this fork yesterday. One of the latest releases we have (showing on the first page) is Kirby Clash Deluxe. My Japanese 2DS however has all the latest releases with the newest being Minecraft, and that's with Arc13's fork. Could anyone help me out?

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mine and my boyfriend's European 3DS' haven't been showing the latest releases for a while, even after installing this fork yesterday. One of the latest releases we have (showing on the first page) is Kirby Clash Deluxe. My Japanese 2DS however has all the latest releases with the newest being Minecraft, and that's with Arc13's fork. Could anyone help me out?
maybe you use the unsupported TitleKey Site. if so, change the .com to .gq

I will not give any further Information about how to use the url correctly. It's Piracy, so its illegal

Last edited by xXPaulMCXx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo