Hacking Nintendont

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does this happen with the regular build of Nintendont? (I'm pretty sure I tested MKAGP2 on USB and it worked for me...)
Nope, it works as it should. I always cross test before reporting, though i forgot to mention it =D

The latest version of Nintendont doesn't play injected isos anymore. It'll load and play sound, but displays a black screen. For example, I've had this Ocarina MasterQuest iso injected with Mario Kart 64. I can't say which version successfully played this injected iso before because I'm almost OCD with checking for updates every time I open Nintendont. Just curious if this is a known thing. Should I downgrade? Thanks, in advance.
That's worrying, i use this to play some n64 games often. I'll test it soon.

Last edited by niuus,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's worrying, i use this to play some n64 games often. I'll test it soon.
I play quite a lot of mario kart 64 myself that way and it works to this day, same for all the triforce games so whatever people are talking about here is probably a mistake in their setup or whatever, it always was just fine for me, just saying ;)

Reactions: niuus

martinmach_111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it would be really nice if nintendont could use custom bluetooth controllers, I have 3rd party pro controller and I wish it would wok, but it doesnt, maybe nintendont could ask to press all the needed buttons and than use that setup for bt controller

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Many third party controllers won't work since current library don't have them
especially Chinese WUP ones
DS3/4 controllers are not supported via BT - only via HID usb cable
P.S> Chinese DS3 controllers sometimes don't have HID support so cannot be used at all for Wii stuff
However they can be used on PC/Android and PS - if you have one ofc :)

Last edited by AbdallahTerro,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
it would be really nice if nintendont could use custom bluetooth controllers, I have 3rd party pro controller and I wish it would wok, but it doesnt, maybe nintendont could ask to press all the needed buttons and than use that setup for bt controller
it would never work like that, bt controllers have protocols and need to be sent certain specific comands so they can accept the connection, its not just a button thing.

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
On the topic of controllers has anyone tried a Wii U GameCube adapter thing on a normal Wii?

I've got GameCube ports, but wouldn't mind using the adapter anyway to clean up the cables hanging out the top and buy myself an extra few feet of cable length. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Prodigy75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just installed Nintendont on my Wii and it works like a charm ! I configured USB loader gx to launch my ngc games with Nintendont now all my ngc games work flawlessly

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
On the topic of controllers has anyone tried a Wii U GameCube adapter thing on a normal Wii?

I've got GameCube ports, but wouldn't mind using the adapter anyway to clean up the cables hanging out the top and buy myself an extra few feet of cable length. :)

it works like any hid controller but remenber the gc adapter also has 2 cables with usbs and you still need to connect the controller into them so it would make alot more cables going around lol.

Reactions: self_slaughter

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
it works like any hid controller but remenber the gc adapter also has 2 cables with usbs and you still need to connect the controller into them so it would make alot more cables going around lol.
Sweet. Wasn't sure if it would conflict with the existing ports. :)

At least the USB you can hide at the back and mount the adapter somewhere closer to where I sit. Figure its easier than buying multiple extensions for the cube controllers and tidies up where the consoles are at. :)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sweet. Wasn't sure if it would conflict with the existing ports. :)

At least the USB you can hide at the back and mount the adapter somewhere closer to where I sit. Figure its easier than buying multiple extensions for the cube controllers and tidies up where the consoles are at. :)

well the adapter only has around 1 metter of cables so you wont gain much, and if your wii is even abit high like mine the adapter must stay on top of the console since it doesnt have enough cable to reach the ground.

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
well the adapter only has around 1 metter of cables so you wont gain much, and if your wii is even abit high like mine the adapter must stay on top of the console since it doesnt have enough cable to reach the ground.
Got plenty of USB extension cables so that's no drama. Only really need an extra metre or so anyway to make things more comfortable.

Tried using a classic controller but it's just too uncomfortable to use for a decent gaming session and the wiimote doesn't seem to time out if you pause a cube game and you end up coming back to a dead battery. lol

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to turn off the wii remote after a game boots up?
The Wii remote will turn off by itself after a few seconds. Just make sure that there is no nunchuk, classic controller or other device connected to the wii remote. It should also turn off when holding the power button on the wii remote for a few seconds. Alternatively, just pull the batteries out and put them back in without touching a button on the wiimote.

Last edited by LinkFan16,
Reactions: .:Vicious:.

The_Atomik_Punk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm having problems getting Nintendont to work with Memcard emulation. It was working before, and I was booting GC games through USBLoaderGX via Nintendont, with Memcard emulation set to individual in USBLoader GX.

I recently added about 50 GC games to my HDD, and a few more Wii games. Upon booting up Mario Sunshine that was already on the drive, and was using memcard emulation to save successfully, I received a message to the effect that the memory card was corrupted, do I want to format it. I wasn't sure if it would format the two physical memory cards I had plugged in, so I just backed out of the format prompt.

Now, GC games boot in Configurable USB Loader with memcard emulation off, and in Nintendont with Memcard emulation turned off (using my physical memory cards). If I turn that feature on, they lock up and don't load. I think it gets stuck at INI Card... in Nintendont. USBLoaderGX boots games with mecardemulation turned off, but with a black screen instead of the Nintendont loading screen. Any help solving this emulated memory card corruption so that it works again would be greatly appreciated! Some pertinent info:

Nintendont: Version 4.423 Firmware: 58.24.32
USB LoaderGX: 3.0r 1260
Configurable USB Loader: 70r78.10
Wii: IOS 58 V24.32

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, I'm having problems getting Nintendont to work with Memcard emulation. It was working before, and I was booting GC games through USBLoaderGX via Nintendont, with Memcard emulation set to individual in USBLoader GX.

I recently added about 50 GC games to my HDD, and a few more Wii games. Upon booting up Mario Sunshine that was already on the drive, and was using memcard emulation to save successfully, I received a message to the effect that the memory card was corrupted, do I want to format it. I wasn't sure if it would format the two physical memory cards I had plugged in, so I just backed out of the format prompt.

Now, GC games boot in Configurable USB Loader with memcard emulation off, and in Nintendont with Memcard emulation turned off (using my physical memory cards). If I turn that feature on, they lock up and don't load. I think it gets stuck at INI Card... in Nintendont. USBLoaderGX boots games with mecardemulation turned off, but with a black screen instead of the Nintendont loading screen. Any help solving this emulated memory card corruption so that it works again would be greatly appreciated! Some pertinent info:

Nintendont: Version 4.423 Firmware: 58.24.32
USB LoaderGX: 3.0r 1260
Configurable USB Loader: 70r78.10
Wii: IOS 58 V24.32
always try using nintendont directly and not loaders until you atleast find the issue.
using usb or SD for the isos?
does your usb/sd have enough space left?
can you take a picture of your nintendont settings?
try deleting ninconfig/controller ini files set in the root of your usb/sd device since sometimes they can go corrupt.

Kenten1993

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know if Nintendont can play different games off of one multi disc? I have a couple of games compiled into one disc and one of the games doesn't have sound for the music. Can anybody help with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +1