Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
try this settings

Video on auto
video width on auto
patch pal 50 to off

if it still doesnt work with this settings then you have some bad isos for sure.

Ok, i check the ISO and it is fine later i will try and make you know, thanks again

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if anybody has asked whether Nintendont is region free, but a US copy of Mario Kart Double Dash! appears to work fine on my EU Wii, along with being able to save on my memory card
Also, since the Gamecube clearly has no system updates whatsoever, it seems to be pretty safe

But of course, don't just take my word on it, because this is the only game that I tried

Noob alert lol

Last edited by Gamer4647,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know if anybody has asked whether Nintendont is region free, but a US copy of Mario Kart Double Dash! appears to work fine on my EU Wii, along with being able to save on my memory card
Also, since the Gamecube clearly has no system updates whatsoever, it seems to be pretty safe

But of course, don't just take my word on it, because this is the only game that I tried
nintendont has been region free since day1 this isnt event a question lol.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
what exactly does happen? on wich game and is the iso md5 checked with redump?

I tried with the settings that you said before, is Tales of Symphonia (Spanish version), sometimes it freeze (when it shows video in the TV) and when it doesn't freeze (only shows video in the gamepad) doesn't show video in the TV: how can i make a patch for this game? i would like to insert a 60hz option to play this properly :/

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tried with the settings that you said before, is Tales of Symphonia (Spanish version), sometimes it freeze (when it shows video in the TV) and when it doesn't freeze (only shows video in the gamepad) doesn't show video in the TV: how can i make a patch for this game? i would like to insert a 60hz option to play this properly :/
the sometimes freezes thing seems to be a bad iso why dont you say your iso md5? until you proove you got a good iso i cant help you at all. also you cant add any options to the isos if they dont work forced they dont work period.

Last edited by pedro702,

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
the sometimes freezes thing seems to be a bad iso why dont you say your iso md5? until you proove you got a good iso i cant help you at all. also you cant add any options to the isos if they dont work forced they dont work period.

20d47d6b39446c64d877439b372d2e44 is that one

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
20d47d6b39446c64d877439b372d2e44 is that one
md5 is good so if it randomly freees with the settings i gave you abode then it has to be an issue with your hdd/Sd.

SO let me see if i understood the facts
with the settings i gave you the game still randomly freezes?
Or shows up only on the gamepad screen and not on the tv?

if the latter and teh game only randomly freezes when forcing videomodes that means the game is imcompatible with forced videomodes and your tv does not support pal50, so your only options is playing the usa version of the game.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
md5 is good so if it randomly freees with the settings i gave you abode then it has to be an issue with your hdd/Sd.

SO let me see if i understood the facts
with the settings i gave you the game still randomly freezes?
Or shows up only on the gamepad screen and not on the tv?

if the latter and teh game only randomly freezes when forcing videomodes that means the game is imcompatible with forced videomodes and your tv does not support pal50, so your only options is playing the usa version of the game.

Yeah, i think my TV is not compatible with 50hz, bad thing :/

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
did you just tryed forcing pal60? maybe your tv likes pal60 and the game doesnt crash, altough i remneber tales being very very picky with forced videomodes.

I tried with that config but the game crash when appears the Licenced by Nintendo screen

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tried with that config but the game crash when appears the Licenced by Nintendo screen
yeah that game definitely does not like being forced to 60hz so yeah play the usa version and beware when playing pal games, since some of them do not like being forced into 60hz for whatever reason.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
yeah that game definitely does not like being forced to 60hz so yeah play the usa version and beware when playing pal games, since some of them do not like being forced into 60hz for whatever reason.

Ok and thank you very much for your help :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night