Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But space

Plus if you have Dolphin/the GameCube BIOS on Nintendont you can just manage the large file natively
2 mb for each game doesnt ocupy much space... i mean you have a bunch of gc isos already has an additional 2mb per game?
whats the point of managing if he says he has the mcemu full anyways he will have to delete stuff lol theres very little point of start backuping nintendont mcemus on pc becuase you dont want a individual mcemu for each game lol.

if you had 300 diferent isos on your hdd a 2mb mc emu individual card for each game would ocuply only 600 mb and that is for people that have an hdd with space for 300 diferent games, if they do they for sure have a measly 600 mb free lol.

Last edited by pedro702,

gnrgui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys
I'm having a problem with the program using it on the original wii, playing Mario Kart Double Dash.
I have two GameCube controllers and one of them just stops working in the beginning of the race.
Any suggestions?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys
I'm having a problem with the program using it on the original wii, playing Mario Kart Double Dash.
I have two GameCube controllers and one of them just stops working in the beginning of the race.
Any suggestions?

Make sure you have maxpads set to more than 1.

gnrgui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make sure you have maxpads set to more than 1.
I'm using Usb Loader GX to load the games. The gamecube controllers settings is set to 2 and native controller set to on.
When i run the game, both controllers work well in the menus and character selection screen. The problem happens when I enter a race. The second controller stops working completely after 5 seconds and stays that way.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm using Usb Loader GX to load the games. The gamecube controllers settings is set to 2 and native controller set to on.
When i run the game, both controllers work well in the menus and character selection screen. The problem happens when I enter a race. The second controller stops working completely after 5 seconds and stays that way.
if native is on then nintendont is not touching the controller code at all maybe try with native off, also try nintendont directly from the homebrew channel its always the more thrustworthy way to exclude loader issues.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 mb for each game doesnt ocupy much space... i mean you have a bunch of gc isos already has an additional 2mb per game?
whats the point of managing if he says he has the mcemu full anyways he will have to delete stuff lol theres very little point of start backuping nintendont mcemus on pc becuase you dont want a individual mcemu for each game lol.

if you had 300 diferent isos on your hdd a 2mb mc emu individual card for each game would ocuply only 600 mb and that is for people that have an hdd with space for 300 diferent games, if they do they for sure have a measly 600 mb free lol.
Eh, fair. Another advantage is that there are some games that have bonus features if a save from another game is present

I guess I'm really just sitting here trying to justify my single RAW file, since I ripped it from my physical memory card and dont want to break it up lol

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Eh, fair. Another advantage is that there are some games that have bonus features if a save from another game is present

I guess I'm really just sitting here trying to justify my single RAW file, since I ripped it from my physical memory card and dont want to break it up lol
well you can just use dolphin or any gc memory card manager and inject those saves on the single raws like i did for lego star wars 2 and such nothing is stopping you from having any more saves in there besdies the save that will get readed.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just because you have a memory card file per game does not mean you cant also inject whatever save gives you advantages into that smaller memory card for that game, just to make that clear.

TheKingOfTown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I was using a 16 GB usb to hold my games and play them, and they worked completely fine. However, I decided to order a 64 GB usb drive so I could hold more games. But, each time I try to play a game, the Nintendont app crashes. It either crashes while it's looking for my device, or it crashes when I click a game to play. It literally just freezes and I am forced to unplug the Wii U. I tried ordering another 64GB usb, but that doesn't work either.

Any suggestions?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I was using a 16 GB usb to hold my games and play them, and they worked completely fine. However, I decided to order a 64 GB usb drive so I could hold more games. But, each time I try to play a game, the Nintendont app crashes. It either crashes while it's looking for my device, or it crashes when I click a game to play. It literally just freezes and I am forced to unplug the Wii U. I tried ordering another 64GB usb, but that doesn't work either.

Any suggestions?
The flash drive may not be getting enough power. I've heard of problems with flash drives but have never run into them myself (16 gig drive), so I suspect the issue is with higher capacity flash drives

I suppose try getting a Y - cable and see if that solves the issue

TheKingOfTown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The flash drive may not be getting enough power. I've heard of problems with flash drives but have never run into them myself (16 gig drive), so I suspect the issue is with higher capacity flash drives

I suppose try getting a Y - cable and see if that solves the issue
Thanks. I will try ordering a y cable and see if it works

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Any Chance that there will be a Version of nintendont which will be able to run via loadiine ?
nintendont is a wii mode app so no... its like saying you want usbloader to run via loadiine lol, wii apps are not wiiu apps they are totaly diferent, if it was that easy then we would have all wii homebrew ported to wiiu mode by now.

Last edited by pedro702,

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Where i can find the older versions of Nintendont? Using the latest rev with a lot of games the 480P and force widescreen doesen't work anymore causing a black screen when. I need rev 3.386 cause with this rev everything was fine, now i updated to rev 4.421 (using usb loader gx rev 1260) and everything seems to be screwed up.

Last edited by Zonta85,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: cvskid

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I can't find my post on this thread that I have problem with F-Zero GX because it crash when second intro game company appear. Someone told me that I have to delete save data for homebrew channel because I install color theme for homebrew. I didn't know color theme effect to Nintendont won't run perfectly like F-Zero GX. Can someone tell me again what should I do? I know someone told me about this but I want make sure if this is right what I remember. If I am wrong, then please tell me what I should do. Also I tried to find this thread that someone replied to me but it didn't show the list on my profile unless they did change that I didn't know.

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I'd like to report an issue already discussed here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/startin...ndont-crashes-wii-u-vwii.436328/#post-6574825

Since Nintendont version 4 (all builds from June 18 to July 23) Nintendont crashes the WiiU's vWii with "DSi exception occured" after displaying "Initializing storage devices" if games are booted through USB Loader GX. This is unrelated to any specific settings in USB Loader GX, as I tried many variations of settings. Therefore the issue seems to be within Nintendont itself, since the changes of booting procedure that came with exFAT support.

Booting Nintendont through HBC works fine however, but it is much more comfortable to boot everything through USBGX. This happens only on WiiU's vWii, on the original Wii everything works fine.
Here is a screenshot of the error (already posted in the other thread I linked):

302car4.jpg

Perhaps the Nintendont devs could take a look at this issue?? I'd really appreciate it :)

Thanks!!

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to delete the file nincfg.bin from your hdd or sd card and make sure you have your gamecube loader set to nintendont in usb loader gx settings mine was set to dios mios by default.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...