Hacking Nintendont

Txustra

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
PAL Version, PAL Console (WII U)
Lastest nintendont rev.
Shrunk ISO - USB - HDMI Cable used. TV type I guess it doesnt care because it show incorrect in the gamepad too
In the nintendont settings: mememu enabled, widescreen on, force ntsc 480p (black screen when I force pal)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lastest nintendont rev.
Shrunk ISO - USB - HDMI Cable used. TV type I guess it doesnt care because it show incorrect in the gamepad too
In the nintendont settings: mememu enabled, widescreen on, force ntsc 480p (black screen when I force pal)

Try with Widescreen off.

Are you using r275 of Nintendont?

Are you loading Nintendont using HBC or another loader?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lastest nintendont rev.
my guess is becuase your forcin ntsc and 480p try with video on auto and change your wii video settings on the wii setings themselves.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
He is using a Wii U so you can't change the vWii settings.
well you can change them on wiiu settings them i heard some pal games dont like the forced ntsc with 1080p selection i sugest for him to either go with video mode on auto and put off forced progressive or tryes other video settings.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably not, I think fix got annoyed when the game kept getting reported 500 times lol. At least not for a little while, honestly though it wouldn't hurt to donate and make a request. No guarantees anything gets fixed though. It might just not be that simple to fix.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To whoever marked BMX XXX as yellow in the compatibility list, check it again with the latest rev, I think that issue got fixed around rev 230 or so.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Lastest nintendont rev.

Why people still using shrunk ISOs?
FIX94 already said they are not reliable format.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sonictopfan is pretty thorough with his sonic games, I doubt he doesn't check each and every one of them every time a new rev is out lol :P

lol :P
Give him a break, I also like Sonic games, although not at that extend. XD

Even so, I think he provides quite a good feedback on all the Sonic-related games for the GC library, which is always a good thing if the main goal is trying to hit the best compatibility and performance possible.

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
lol :P
Give him a break, I also like Sonic games, although not at that extend. XD

Even so, I think he provides quite a good feedback on all the Sonic-related games for the GC library, which is always a good thing if the main goal is trying to hit the best compatibility and performance possible.
Agreed, although again I'd prefer feedback on revs that change how the games work, otherwise u can leave it up on the compatibility list with notes and update the rev that last worked and last tested.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because people have over 300 games, remember? ;) Seriously though, unless you have a piss poor USB device with <100 GB, there is no reason.

For the sake of reducing size, I think it's fine, although people should already know that trimming any game (from any console) would change the performance of the ISO/ROM itself.
If it is due to having a low space USB/HDD, fine, but don't expect it to work like a full 1:1 ISO rip.
I think that feedback or support should not be considered with FST/Compressed images. :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the sake of reducing size, I think it's fine, although people should already know that trimming any game (from any console) would change the performance of the ISO/ROM itself.
If it is due to having a low space USB/HDD, fine, but don't expect it to work like a full 1:1 ISO rip.
I think that feedback or support should not be considered with FST/Compressed images. :P

FST, now, that...doesn't really make sense to me, unless someone wanted to swap files out on the fly :P

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
My daughter has officially hijacked the Wii U to play the The princess and the Frog so no more testing for a bit. I got the J/V I/O error launching Virtua Striker ver.2006 but MKGP2 launched w/o a hitch and force progressive worked great. I'm sure if I try a few more times that Virtua Striker will launch, only tried once. If not I'll find a different ISO somewhere.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
FST, now, that...doesn't really make sense to me, unless someone wanted to swap files out on the fly :P
Neither does to me. FST is by itself a weird enough extension for a GC ISO, even worse that it is some sort of compressed/trimmed image.
Does anyone know if trimming an ISO does shift data?

My daughter has officially hijacked the Wii U to play the The princess and the Frog so no more testing for a bit. I got the J/V I/O error launching Virtua Striker ver.2006 but MKGP2 launched w/o a hitch and force progressive worked great. I'm sure if I try a few more times that Virtua Striker will launch, only tried once. If not I'll find a different ISO somewhere.
Hijacked?
How did that happen exactly? o.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: