OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cyan

There is an Italian release of Call of Duty: Big Red One:

http://redump.org/disc/23799/

So you might want to add "I" to your list. Maybe it might make sense to make the default case PAL, just to make sure. All the USA and JAP releases have all "E" and "J" ist seems.

Do you have an example for "G"? Haven't found any.

Reactions: NicoCP

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great !
With the rev 213 now even crash t w o c and sphinx ( both pal on pal wii with hdtv cable) works great with video set to auto !
Before i had to force it to pal 50 and ntsc respectively !

thanx

I can also confirm that setting video mode to auto works like it should as far as I tested. Nice work!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's no "G" ? you are right.
I probably mixed it with Deutch then, I thought it was G for German, that's were I made the mistake.
Next dev will replace "G" with "I" please.

anyway, I'm glad it works for other users too :)

Reactions: flinto

raene111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a thread already but in case anyone here can help, I have an issue launching Nintendont from USB Loader GX

Both are updated to the newest revision. Now when I use Nintendont it works perfectly, no issues. But I tried using USB Loader GX for GC games (just to make it look prettier)​
It recognizes the GC games, I changed the paths, etc but when I click on a game I get this error:​
"You need to install an additional GameCube loader or select a different GameCube mode to launch GameCube games from USB or SD card"​
Anyone else have this issue? How can I fix it? Thanks!​

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a thread already but in case anyone here can help, I have an issue launching Nintendont from USB Loader GX
Both are updated to the newest revision. Now when I use Nintendont it works perfectly, no issues. But I tried using USB Loader GX for GC games (just to make it look prettier)​
It recognizes the GC games, I changed the paths, etc but when I click on a game I get this error:​
"You need to install an additional GameCube loader or select a different GameCube mode to launch GameCube games from USB or SD card"​
Anyone else have this issue? How can I fix it? Thanks!​

This is because compatibility has been broken with usb loader gx. cyan hasn't updated to support the latest version of Nintendont. (he might of today, haven't checked)

use Wiiflow or cfg in the meantime

Reactions: raene111

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, it's because he tries to launch gamecube games using the MIOS method (and he has the official one), and he didn't select a "different Gamecube mode" in the settings : either Devolution or Nintendont.

I'll update USBGX soon (few hours or tomorrow).
I'm fixing last details before commit.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Added
Green: Cocoto Funfair : Region Europe : v 2.213 : DSP v11 : Comp 428 MB : McEmu Yes : Wide Yes : Progressive Yes

Been playing it for an hour, surprisingly fun game even if its a bit kiddish.

raene111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's because he tries to launch gamecube games using the MIOS method (and he has the official one), and he didn't select a "different Gamecube mode" in the settings : either Devolution or Nintendont.

So once you update it will it work? I didn't see the Devolution or Nintendont settings in USB GX, let me check right now

Thanks also :D

raene111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just changed the settings to Nintendont and now I'm getting "This Nintendont version does not support games on USB"

Someone else had this problem also https://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/detail?id=2286

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I noticed that Nintendont has Triforce Arcade Emulation, but... it doesn't have the same compatibility and features as quadforce as yet though.

As there's no way to get past the camera screen on Mario Kart Arcade GP2 as it freezes.

I was wondering, if this could possibly be looked into at some point during development?

Thanks. :)

Edit: Thanks to Cyan as well, for helping clearing up the issue with USB Loader GX and contuining to support this.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that Nintendont has Triforce Arcade Emulation, but... it doesn't have the same compatibility and features as quadforce as yet though.

As there's no way to get past the camera screen on Mario Kart Arcade GP2 as it freezes.

I was wondering, if this could possibly be looked into at some point during development?

Thanks. :)

Edit: Thanks to Cyan as well, for helping clearing up the issue with USB Loader GX and contuining to support this.

GP2 worked in the test builds but don't work now. crediar has no clue why

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as I fix whatever is causing the problem with PAL games (thus returning compatibility to the way it was before my update), I'll update with the new UI.

The UI will never be a full GUI. It's meant primarily for testing. I thought I'd at least polish it though. Compatibility takes precedence though, so just use a loader with a full GUI like Wiiflow.

PS: Anyone else like the background image fading in, or was that just me? :)

The issue with the UI update is not exclusive to PAL games most of my games are ripped with CleanRip, which all of are NTSC-U.

I also just reverted to the 2.209 you linked to and the games i tested with 2.210 work again.

Oh and yes i do really like the fade in the new UI, although the light reflection in the logo strains my eyes a bit. :)

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your reply, Adeka

Would it be kindly possible to have this build as an autoboot forwarder which directly boot this game please? as long as it doesn't conflict with latest builds/versions.

Thanks.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this intended to fix none or just
There's no "G" ? you are right.
I probably mixed it with Deutch then, I thought it was G for German, that's were I made the mistake.
Next dev will replace "G" with "I" please.

anyway, I'm glad it works for other users too :)
Is 2.213 intended to fix none or just auto?
I sware it looks like they are behaving the same.

Reactions: ALSINJAN

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it was for Auto, but it works with None too.
Like crediar said, None was intended to not affect the video mode at all. (the loader should set it, and nintendont use the one set by the loader).

Currently, none is behaving like Auto.
There should be an additional check if None is selected to not set/force any video mode.

Edit:

USBLoaderGX 1233
(if you need version 222 or 250, look in my blog)

The new options should work, but I didn't see any difference with/without Deflicker.
let me know if it doesn't work.

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I just ask....what do people think the future of Nintendont is. I reckon about 16 games are "fully broke", meaning it doesnt work on any region and is unplayable. I reckon 95% of English language games are on the list already so I doubt many more non working games will be discovered, if any.

I realise a few games still have issues, sound too fast or enemies wont die ect. So what next? Polishing up the working games? Aim for 100% compatibility? An all singing all dancing gui, doing away with the need for loaders? A bit of all 3? Something else? Or are we getting close now to a finished article?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16