Hacking Nintendont

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a trouble, i'm playing Mario Kart Double Dash and Luigi's Mansion, both compressed in a 1 GB SD card, when i'm using MCEmu, both games says ''The Memory Card is corrupted, would you like to fomat it?'' what do i do, did i do something wrong installing Nintendon't or something?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm having a trouble, i'm playing Mario Kart Double Dash and Luigi's Mansion, both compressed in a 1 GB SD card, when i'm using MCEmu, both games says ''The Memory Card is corrupted, would you like to fomat it?'' what do i do, did i do something wrong installing Nintendon't or something?

Nintendont has to create a memory card for each game when you load it with MCEmu the first time, so obviously you HAVE to format it so you can save in the game. As I said, each game has its own memory, so even if you format it you won't lose your saves in other games.

TheCarlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendont has to create a memory card for each game when you load it with MCEmu the first time, so obviously you HAVE to format it so you can save in the game. As I said, each game has its own memory, so even if you format it you won't lose your saves in other games.

I did not know that, thanks, so, i won't lose a single that i have in that sd?

Basic84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set the allocation unit size to 32kb, fomated my sd card to fat32,put the controller ini in the root of my sd card and still the same problem.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I set the allocation unit size to 32kb, fomated my sd card to fat32,put the controller ini in the root of my sd card and still the same problem.

I asked you to post a screenshot of your sd and the controller.ini opened so we can see if there's either a mistake in the way you have set it up (name, extension, etc.) or even an error in the .ini itself.

ALSINJAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a "ipl.bin", but has a size (2,097,152 bytes) much greater than "font_ansi.bin" (6,733 bytes). Is this correct? What is the advantage of using "ipl.bin" on "font_ansi.bin"?

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing about "ipl.bin" it's the region to choose (USA, EUR or JAP)

which choose? or the three are the same? i'll not have it the 3 in 1. i need one of them, but i have mixed games from NTSC-JU and PAL

TheChield

Ugly Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the only thing about "ipl.bin" it's the region to choose (USA, EUR or JAP)

which choose? or the three are the same? i'll not have it the 3 in 1. i need one of them, but i have mixed games from NTSC-JU and PAL
Do you read what other users ask or just you own question ?
All the answer you need id just before your question!
Each ipl contains a font relative to the region...
JAP ipl contains sjis font
EUR ipl contains "ANSI" font
USA : don't know but I suppose it's the same a EUR...

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you read what other users ask or just you own question ?
All the answer you need id just before your question!
Each ipl contains a font relative to the region...
JAP ipl contains sjis font
EUR ipl contains "ANSI" font
USA : don't know but I suppose it's the same a EUR...
i just wanted to know what's the difference about "ipl.bin" comparing fonts? i know ipl.bin is the BIOS, but what changes have the games aesthetically..

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you don't understand the differences between ANSI characters and Japanese characters, I think nobody can help you...
http://www.ascendercorp.com/fonts/multilingual/cjk/
:dontyousay:

i need aesthetic differences of the games when using "ipl.bin" and "font_ansi.bin" or "font_sjis.bin"
about your question i know PERFECTLY about ANSI and SJIS chars.

example: ipl.bin shows warning screens or nintendo logo when booting game, font_ansi or _sjis doesn't show warning screen or nintendo logo, just the game font.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone