Hacking Nintendont

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess crediar didn't like mine because he removed it in the new repo. You can still download it here:
NintendontIcon1.png~original

Thanks! Not sure how I missed it.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, get over it, that's in the past
seconded, wholeheartedly...i absolutely loathe it when people immediately overreact about something they really have no knowledge of.
some_twit said:
Dammit, are you serious? Ugh. Sorry, but this just sucks big time. What's the point in continuing this project if we can't even keep the good audio? What the hell's the point in continuing this if we can't even fix the audio? Isn't that the whole point of Nintendo or one of the things to be fixed? No offense to those who maintains Nintendont, but with that douche flagging the Google Code page and with the DSP code removal, this project has gone to shit.

half_cocked said:
It'll never be the same, we'll never get the quality of good sound again. Damn that Tueidj.

that is, btw, from one day ago...mr. gtfo_thatsinthepast.

my advice - play more, talk less....way less.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seconded, wholeheartedly...i absolutely loathe it when people immediately overreact about something they really have no knowledge of.

Just tried it out with the newly implemented DSP code, it's freaking amazing, I mean, holy crap, the games saved the memory card files flawlessly on my SD card, I even loaded the saves over and over again, they work. Not to mention the fact that the games ran perfectly, it's crazy what they've done :D :D I'm glad they resolved the conflicting sound code issue!

Reactions: JoostinOnline

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just tried it out with the newly implemented DSP code, it's freaking amazing, I mean, holy crap, the games saved the memory card files flawlessly on my SD card, I even loaded the saves over and over again, they work. Not to mention the fact that the games ran perfectly, it's crazy what they've done :D :D

Wait, so they have already reached the same compatibility as we had in r85 with the new DSP code postr85?
Seriously? o.o

TotalForge64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having trouble getting my usb detected. WiiU. Could be that it's partitioned... not sure.

But I'm not even looking to load backups. Just want to use an alternate control for my Brawl Project M. Nintendont shuts down if there's no backup to be loaded. Is there some other program that'll allow me to use alternate controllers on vwii? Ps3/4 preferably.

not on wii programs but, emulators and such

Dopy25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what, you guys are right. And there's no point in bringing up in that thread either. I'll drop it. I've just had these thoughts for awhile now. As far as the one day ago, I know around here that's a lifetime ago, but really? It really was only yesterday...

Does anybody know where to get the controller ini for ps3 controller that has the reset implementation? The one I use is from the code page but when I press select on the controller it just freezes ,y Wii-U and I have to pull the power.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: the_randomizer

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried PoP Sands of time(pal): Works very good.
Sphinx and the cursed mummy(pal) black screen
Tomb raider legend frozen at healthcare screen and no input accepted !

P.s
Looks like the return to hbc combo is broken
the game stay frozen on screen and the only thing i can do is unplug the power cable !

tested on white wii(pal) with gc pad

Yea Tomb Raider Legend worked on r71 but somewhere around r80 the controller stopped working stuck at health and safety screen, reset is the only button that works. I hope the devs have time in the near future to fix it.

demi_du

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hello everyone,i want to know if my wiiu pro controller can be used wireless on my wiiu? or must have a usb cable to connect it to wiiu?

which controller.ini should I use?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea Tomb Raider Legend worked on r71 but somewhere around r80 the controller stopped working stuck at health and safety screen, reset is the only button that works. I hope the devs have time in the near future to fix it.

This is what sucks about loosing the old google code page. We can't backtrack each revision until we find the one that broke it.

hello everyone,i want to know if my wiiu pro controller can be used wireless on my wiiu? or must have a usb cable to connect it to wiiu?

which controller.ini should I use?

You need the Mayflash Wii U Pro controller bluetooth adapter.

Maxternal can you post that UStealth patch again since we lost the old google code page? or better yet pm a dev so they can add it to the next revision.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

I agree completely.. The funny thing is, I don't think that person realized you were talking about him.

This is what sucks about loosing the old google code page. We can't backtrack each revision until we find the one that broke it.

FIX94 already posted a file that's basically a copy of the old google code page, so technically it should be possible to backtrack with a bit of work. I'll try to compare some of those revisions.

Reactions: worm28

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree completely.. The funny thing is, I don't think that person realized you were talking about him.

FIX94 already posted a file that's basically a copy of the old google code page, so technically it should be possible to backtrack with a bit of work. I'll try to compare some of those revisions.

link please? I must have missed his post

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've decided to mirror Nintendont over at Github: https://github.com/thedax/nintendont-mirror

Note that I'm not signing up for development, or taking pull requests for it. It's simply a mirror for those who prefer git, and Github's history viewing (see this as an example). It'll automatically check for updates about once an hour (as long as my computer's turned on; if I'm asleep or not here, then it won't update).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny