Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been playing Twilight Princess and I notice a funky issue whenever I go underwater. The screen tries to display both the SD and widescreen images at the same time. It doesn't affect gameplay, but I was wondering if anyone else could confirm?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi is it possible to put my ps3 controller in the front usb and also use wii u pro controller.
In the tutorial it says it doesnt support Multiplayer with USB-HID controllers using multiple ports but i use only ONE port

The Wii u pro controller goes by bluetooth. Could someone clearify this please because i really want to do 2 player mode on Gamecube. Thank u

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
hi is it possible to put my ps3 controller in the front usb and also use wii u pro controller.
In the tutorial it says it doesnt support Multiplayer with USB-HID controllers using multiple ports but i use only ONE port

The Wii u pro controller goes by bluetooth. Could someone clearify this please because i really want to do 2 player mode on Gamecube. Thank u

Yes you can set the pro controller to port 1 and then the hid controller to port 2, or the other way around. I was doing this the other night.

Reactions: TarkinMX and Don21

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, I've been playing Twilight Princess and I notice a funky issue whenever I go underwater. The screen tries to display both the SD and widescreen images at the same time. It doesn't affect gameplay, but I was wondering if anyone else could confirm?

Do you happen to have a save near some water, or in a dungeon where you can go in water? It'd make confirming it easier.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the deal with CFG Loader? I can't seem to get the damn thing to allow for memory card emulation. It's odd. I can load games on my USB via Nintendont within CFG Loader but when I try directly from Nintendont, Nintendont acts as if the games folder isnt there. A few things need to happen.

-Unification of settings. Seriously, every time I load Nintendont from a different loader the settings always change. There needs to be a universal settings file that all loaders look to when booting Nintendont.

- A way to back out of the SD/USB menu. Once you pick a storage spot, you cant back out

As for CFG loader, my main issues are

- Not being able to make the damn thing save my settings (theme and game library look/filter)

- Cant figure out how to use GC memory card

Even if I had to lose all my save files so far, it's still better than not being to save.

Reactions: darkvam

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the deal with CFG Loader? I can't seem to get the damn thing to allow for memory card emulation. It's odd. I can load games on my USB via Nintendont within CFG Loader but when I try directly from Nintendont, Nintendont acts as if the games folder isnt there. A few things need to happen.

-Unification of settings. Seriously, every time I load Nintendont from a different loader the settings always change. There needs to be a universal settings file that all loaders look to when booting Nintendont.

- A way to back out of the SD/USB menu. Once you pick a storage spot, you cant back out

- Not being able to make the damn thing save my settings (theme and game library look/filter)

Even if I had to lose all my save files so far, it's still better than not being to save.

Are you trying to use a real memory card or emulated one?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The output reminds me of Dolphin when I turn the widescreen hack on. There's probably not a lot that can be done about it, without adopting a widescreen hack that's similar to the one Swiiss has.

Reactions: MassiveRican

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
The output reminds me of Dolphin when I turn the widescreen hack on. There's probably not a lot that can be done about it, without adopting a widescreen hack that's similar to the one Swiiss has.
I see. Thankfully it doesn't affect gameplay at all. I'll note it in the compatibility list.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nintendont's loader was never intended as a full featured loader. It was and still is intended as away to test the program. You will find that most loaders are more flexible than the loader built into Nintendont as to whare the games are stored. Nintendont looks for the games in one spot. Why not put your games their? It is the default spot for all of the loaders.

None of the 6 loaders look at how a different loader set up nintendont. Pick a loader and set that one up how you want.

CFG Loader calls the emulated memory card NMM (because thats what DIOS MIOS called it) you will find it in the games options. Turn it on.

CFG can save your your theme you need to hit the save button. It is off topic for this thread take it to the CFG thread.

Reactions: TarkinMX

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I turn on NMM I get a stack dump every time. Also, do I need to have my saves on the SD card or the HDD?
What version Nintendont?
What version CFG?
When you are trying to run a game from sd, usb or booth?
In which program do you get the stack dump?
At what point do you get the stack dump?
The saves need to be on the same drive as the game. Nintendont will create the save file if it does not exist. You should fix the problem of it not seeing your usb games first. If nintendont cant see the games because it has a problem with the drive it wont be able to create the save file eather.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: