Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When loading from USB I get stuck on "Checking FS..." -What's the deal?

This is a problem that only usb drives have. It normally means your drive has something wrong. Here are the fixes

1: Make sure it is formatted fat32
2: Make sure it's plugged in the correct port, bottom on Wii and top on Wii U
3: Reformat with a different cluster size

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But I played both games on Dios Mios and watched them on youtube, also I played TMNT on Wii and I remember it being like that, I noticed it was 2x the speed before but in this update both games are the right speed, perhaps they run different on a Wii U because I tested them on a regular Wii!
i also tested them on a regular wii btw and you can clearly tell its speeded up call of duty 2 from reloading your weapon to the soldiers and vehicles moving at 1.5x speed.Dragon lair you can clearly noticed your character moves faster than it should same for enemys that are hopping around.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Monopoly Party. It froze randomly. I'm not going to try again for now. Hope it doesn't freeze next time. Freezes are pretty bad for this game, because there is no saving during a game, only after games are completed, and it's almost always going to be multiplayer, and no one would want to start over after a freeze.

fish & chips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soul Calibur II (NTSC US) full ISO, md5 same as on redump still freezes randomly on r162. Using an USB HDD formatted as FAT32 with 64 kb clusters on a US Wii with Gamecube ports.

It doesn't happen as often though, I was able to finish two dungeons on Weapon Master mode and a couple other missions before it froze right when it was about to load the battle against the boss of another dungeon. Tried it again and worked fine for a few matches and froze when it was going to do the transition from the map to the loading screen of another mission.

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO still black screens on boot with Force Progressive enabled.

Haven't tried other games so far because I spent a bit of time playing Soul Calibur 2 :P

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add an option to Settings to invert the C-Stick?

I ask for it in the options because obviously I would only want to use it for some games and not all and would like to be able to set the option in USB Loader GX for example provided Cyan programs it in.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add an option to Settings to invert the C-Stick?

I ask for it in the options because obviously I would only want to use it for some games and not all and would like to be able to set the option in USB Loader GX for example provided Cyan programs it in.

This question has never been asked before and it's actually a really cool idea. Maybe in the future we will have an option to invert the C-Stick

I'm not the kind of person who wants to play with it inverted but many of my friends do

Reactions: TarkinMX

manxbox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
hola no se hablar en ingles tengo un problema el Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box con el control de gc me funcionaba bien en la version r157 despues en las demas hasta la version r162 dejaron de funcionar el Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box se queda en pantalla en n**** cuando pongo un juego de gc, estoy muy agradecido por el trabajo logrado del BT muchas gracias.
http://images.cdn0.buscalibre.com/530e151122380e9d0f000001.__grande__.jpg

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
hola no se hablar en ingles tengo un problema el Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box con el control de gc me funcionaba bien en la version r157 despues en las demas hasta la version r162 dejaron de funcionar el Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box se queda en pantalla en n**** cuando pongo un juego de gc, estoy muy agradecido por el trabajo logrado del BT muchas gracias.

google translated:
hello not speak English have a problem Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box to control ga me worked fine in version after R157 in the other version to R162 Mayflash stopped working the 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box stays on black screen when I put a set of gc, I am grateful for the work accomplished BT thank you very much.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google translated:
hello not speak English have a problem Mayflash 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box to control ga me worked fine in version after R157 in the other version to R162 Mayflash stopped working the 3 in 1 Magic Joy Box stays on black screen when I put a set of gc, I am grateful for the work accomplished BT thank you very much.

I did google translate this earlier but I was unable to understand it still:glare:

The adapter still works in v2.162 so it's something on his end

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I did google translate this earlier but I was unable to understand it still:glare:

The adapter still works in v2.162 so it's something on his end

Well, he says that hi was having the adapter working in 2.157, but now in 2.162 it isn't working

kaitak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue going on with my game. So I have been playing Tales of Symphonia for a long while, and eventually I got to a part that powers down my Wii. This is an odd case, and I have never experienced anything like this before. Does anyone know what could be causing it, or if there is a fix?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue going on with my game. So I have been playing Tales of Symphonia for a long while, and eventually I got to a part that powers down my Wii. This is an odd case, and I have never experienced anything like this before. Does anyone know what could be causing it, or if there is a fix?

You need to post much more info

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Which version of ToS are you playing? if NTSC try to upload your memory card file and I'll test it to see if the same happens to me. try to describe exactly when it should turn off.

kaitak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of ToS are you playing? if NTSC try to upload your memory card file and I'll test it to see if the same happens to me. try to describe exactly when it should turn off.

http://puu.sh/bHvgh/4adf7537f5.raw
After a few cutscenes my Wii powers down after they choose to go to Iselia; I am using the North American version. I at least hope this is the correct file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended