Hacking Nintendont

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
how about I just commit some cleanup stuff before it gets lost on my pc forever?
That's very generous, thank you. Sonic Gems works again :lol:
-Sonic Gems Collection Fixed!
Sonic CD gave me a crash when loading a level. Everything else works though. :D
Might be worth checking with a full .iso just in case it's more sensitive this time around.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
call of duty 2 still runs way to fast just check some youtube videos and compare them

same for dragon lair and i bet tmnt

Guys if you dont know the original game speed just check youtube and you will see they are too fast, these games need specifiq codding just for them they wont be fixed randomly.
Well the cutscenes weren't out of sync, the game felt perfectly playable from what I could tell. Oh well.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Trying to load a game on my USB drive directly from Nintendont gives me a "USB/games" folder is missing error.

- CFG Loader can see my games on the USB drive but once I open the game, it begins to load in Nintendont and then resets my console.

Thoughts, anyone?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Trying to load a game on my USB drive directly from Nintendont gives me a "USB/games" folder is missing error.

- CFG Loader can see my games on the USB drive but once I open the game, it begins to load in Nintendont and then resets my console.

Thoughts, anyone?

have you tried loading from sd?

bttfpromo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Mayflash Gamecube to Wii adapter, and every time I plug it in, the red LED flashes twice constantly, and it doesn't work. Tried with a Wii Motion Plus remote and one without.

Figured out the problem. I had a third party Gamecube controller... but you couldn't tell by looking at it.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
call of duty 2 still runs way to fast just check some youtube videos and compare them

same for dragon lair and i bet tmnt

Guys if you dont know the original game speed just check youtube and you will see they are too fast, these games need specifiq codding just for them they wont be fixed randomly.
But I played both games on Dios Mios and watched them on youtube, also I played TMNT on Wii and I remember it being like that, I noticed it was 2x the speed before but in this update both games are the right speed, perhaps they run different on a Wii U because I tested them on a regular Wii!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
That's very generous, thank you. Sonic Gems works again :lol:

Sonic CD gave me a crash when loading a level. Everything else works though. :D
Might be worth checking with a full .iso just in case it's more sensitive this time around.
Hmm... tbh I didn't try to play Sonic CD only played the other two but I turned off Sonic CD when I went to the title screen, I do use a clean rip though because I ran it with Devolution!

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got my older USB flash drive to work. I got it to work with my newer one, but that's supposed to be for Wii U mode. Why won't the older one work? It was formatted the same way.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got my older USB flash drive to work. I got it to work with my newer one, but that's supposed to be for Wii U mode. Why won't the older one work? It was formatted the same way.

Not every HDD/USB device will work for a variety of reasons, sometimes just the luck of the draw, unfortunately.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have more then one partition? Like could I make partition 1 be FAT32 for this, and resize my NTFS partition down to partition 2? Does USB loader GX support loading from the second partition?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-