Hacking Nintendont

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm curious, is this homebrew supposed to enable DS3/DS4 support via Bluetooth in apps? (like Nintendont)
https://github.com/xerpi/ds3wiibt-test
https://github.com/xerpi/ds4wiibt-test

That was my understanding, I couldn't get xperi's usb loader gx test build to work though, the pairing app worked though and wrote the wii bluetooth mac address to my ds3 and the ds3 bluetooth mac address to the wii.
As far as I know though usb ds3 support was recently removed in usb loader gx for some reason, if that also effected the above idk.
Looking through the above test app source it looks for the bluetooth mac address from the ds3

//Controller's MAC 2 : 00:06:F7:4F:97:5C
struct bd_addr addr = {.addr = {0x5C, 0x97, 0x4F, 0xF7, 0x06, 0x00}};

Mackman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a little help.Ok I run GameCube games off of my 64gb micro sd card in Wii U and have ran out of space.I have a 2 terabyte hard drive for my Wii games plugged in Wii U and I want to know can I hook up another hard drive for my GameCube games need more capacity.Can I hook two hard drives up at once to Wii U.One for GameCube games and the other for Wii U.If possible how to do it.Thanks.

The Under Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello im the one who has every problem ever because I DO FOR SOME REASON anyway...
i normally use a sd but i got the wrong format for it so im using a flash drive but the loading time is SOO LONG it cant get passed the second processes when i click on my game, so i take it out the wii u and it did not freeze and i told me that couldent do Something but ether way it did not freeze

IK set every thing up right

i also need an update for Nintendont so can you give that 2
i lost some brain cells my memory's not good sorry i cant give anymore info then this (quickly)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello im the one who has every problem ever because I DO FOR SOME REASON anyway...
i normally use a sd but i got the wrong format for it so im using a flash drive but the loading time is SOO LONG it cant get passed the second processes when i click on my game, so i take it out the wii u and it did not freeze and i told me that couldent do Something but ether way it did not freeze

IK set every thing up right

i also need an update for Nintendont so can you give that 2
i lost some brain cells my memory's not good sorry i cant give anymore info then this (quickly)

What version of Nintendont are you using? If it's v1.0 then that's your issue. If it's v3.x, then that isn't. Is your flash drive formatted to FAT32?

The Under Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version of Nintendont are you using? If it's v1.0 then that's your issue. If it's v3.x, then that isn't. Is your flash drive formatted to FAT32?

its 2.284 last time i cheeked
hears my meta

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<app version="1">
<name>Nintendont</name>
<coder>crediar</coder>
<version>2.284</version>
<release_date>20140430000000</release_date>
<short_description>Gamecube Loader</short_description>
<long_description>Commiters: JoostinOnline, Greyrogue, Howard, Cyan, Fix94

Project website: https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/

Nintendont allows you to run GameCube games on a Wii or Wii U from an SD or HDD device.</long_description>
<ahb_access/>
</app>

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its 2.284 last time i cheeked
hears my meta

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="yes"?>
<app version="1">
<name>Nintendont</name>
<coder>crediar</coder>
<version>2.284</version>
<release_date>20140430000000</release_date>
<short_description>Gamecube Loader</short_description>
<long_description>Commiters: JoostinOnline, Greyrogue, Howard, Cyan, Fix94

Project website: https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/

Nintendont allows you to run GameCube games on a Wii or Wii U from an SD or HDD device.</long_description>
<ahb_access/>
</app>

Are you connected to the internet? If not, the latest boot.dol is in the OP

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am using a flash drive but the loading time is SOO LONG it cant get passed the second processes when i click on my game, so i take it out the wii u and it did not freeze and i told me that couldent do Something but ether way it did not freeze. I set every thing up right.
Obviously you did not set everything up right...
Maybe it is IOS58, or it is the way you have formatted the USB flash drive (like TotalInsanity4 stated , maybe it is not getting enough power.
Also the nintendont version you are using is very old, that maybe does explain the freezes cause usb detection changed quite a bit since then.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does not say i think origanal

Hm. Well, I'm seeing mixed reviews, some say it's pretty good, but most say that it's read/write speed is pretty slow. It's entirely possible that that's your issue. If you could try it with a different flash drive, that would be good. Usually your best bet of getting a flash drive to work with Nintendont is one of the Sandisk "Cruzer" series

TehJungelBewk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say thanks to the guys who made this program, after updating I was delighted to find that Rocket Power Beach Bandits no longer is sped up 1.5x than normal. :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. Well, I'm seeing mixed reviews, some say it's pretty good, but most say that it's read/write speed is pretty slow. It's entirely possible that that's your issue. If you could try it with a different flash drive, that would be good. Usually your best bet of getting a flash drive to work with Nintendont is one of the Sandisk "Cruzer" series
I have a sandisk cruzer. It works beautifully :)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. Wasn't sure where to post this but I figured here wouldn't be a terrible choice. I've been having issues getting Nintendont to load via a usb loader. Games run fine when I launch them through the Nintendont launcher, but I get two different errors when I try USB Loader GX or CFG USB Loader. When I try to launch games through GX using this mod https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/ds3/usbloader-gx1233-wupc-ds3-mod.7z
I get an AHB Access error. When I try to launch games through CFG USB Loader using the latest Nintendont build, I get the "Kernel failed to load from NAND" error. I use the r71 Taiwan build of CFG and the USB Loader GX R1223 WUPC Tabs Mod. I've updated both IOS 58 and my Homebrew Channel to their latest versions. Any help? EDIT: If it makes a difference, my USB is partitioned into 2 with my fat32 partition containing GC games and my NTFS partition containing Wii games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle