Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not sure how to do that. Cyan was the one that published this revision. :)
well its just adding the gameid to the list go to patch.c and put search for "resident" first result should be right on the midle of the list with resident evil 4.

then you just add this there in the middle of the list somewhere

(TITLE_ID) == 0x47484e || // Hunter the Reckoning

This fixes the game music issues it has.

Reactions: GreyWolf

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh the problem is the smash brother game, because the 2 controls works wrong in that game but others games are fine, wiimote(nunchuk) (default control that come with the console), and generic xeox controll usb. Maybe it is incompatible i need to check the list, and the screen tilts/flash some times only on smash.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh the problem is the smash brother game, because the 2 controls works wrong in that game but others games are fine, wiimote(nunchuk) (default control that come with the console), and generic xeox controll usb. Maybe it is incompatible i need to check the list, and the screen tilts/flash some times only on smash.

Only one HID device at a time works unless you're using something that's multitap. SSBM works fine using 4 Gamecube controllers on a Wii that has the ports already.

Reactions: Margen67

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I updated only what I could test.
I don't have the game and am not really ported on game compatibility. I'll let Fix94 work on that.
the fix already has been tesed several pages ago i made a dol with that game added to the exception list and the sounds worked fine, a adding a simple line change should be easy imo.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Classy. Think I'll bow out from this forum. Thanks to those who have helped.
Wow, you're totally right. What was I thinking? In fact, we should all bug VinsCool to transfer saves to our virtual memcards for us, instead of reading the first post and following simple instructions, because he's such a nice guy. Shame on me! How dare I?:teach:

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bomberman jetters crashed on me once on the latest update. Although it seems to be a onetime thing but I think it still is good to report.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, you're totally right. What was I thinking? In fact, we should all bug VinsCool to transfer saves to our virtual memcards for us, instead of reading the first post and following simple instructions, because he's such a nice guy. Shame on me! How dare I?:teach:

Well, nicely asked, it doesn't bother me lol.
I happened to not be at home when he asked.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since people keep asking about it I made a crappy utility to verify disc images against redump.org.

https://github.com/GreyWolfSC/GCVerify/releases

You need .NET Framework 4.5.
Just unzip it to a folder, run it, then drop your disc images or "games" folder on it. It should automatically get a copy of the Redump GC database on first run.
The UI is a bit rough still, but I will add some more features to it soon.

Please put issues on the GitHub page.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Well, nicely asked, it doesn't bother me lol.
I happened to not be at home when he asked.

It would be nice to help the disabled when one is in need.
But I am also a believer of
"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

The thing is he have been complaining the OP lacks details which is fine and pedro have walked him through some of the details and yet he ended up giving up...

and yeah, in a perfect world, we should have every details written down or have everything done automatically.

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Since people keep asking about it I made a crappy utility to verify disc images against redump.org.

Just unzip it to a folder, run it, then drop your disc images or "games" folder on it. It should automatically get a copy of the Redump GC database on first run.

Hey, nice work.
I was actually working in something very similar but got as far as a batch file to be honest.
May I suggest adding the ability to rename and rearrange games in their respective folders? (Think WiiBackupManager) pulling names and IDs from gametdb and hashes from redump.
That's all the tool would need actually.
Anyway, I think I can safely can my own batch project now B-)
Thanks!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
It only works in Nintendont. It simply converts the xinput signal into HID so Nintendont can read the 360 controller.

oh thats a real let down. i dont no if you own one or have seen video's but it shows using a ps3/4 controller on xbox1 dashboard and games (works vise versa) but nothing shown with the wii u :( thanks for your reply :)

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice to help the disabled when one is in need.
But I am also a believer of
"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

The thing is he have been complaining the OP lacks details which is fine and pedro have walked him through some of the details and yet he ended up giving up...

and yeah, in a perfect world, we should have every details written down or have everything done automatically.

Still, it's not right to say he is disabled.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, nice work.
I was actually working in something very similar but got as far as a batch file to be honest.
May I suggest adding the ability to rename and rearrange games in their respective folders? (Think WiiBackupManager) pulling names and IDs from gametdb and hashes from redump.
That's all the tool would need actually.
Anyway, I think I can safely can my own batch project now B-)
Thanks!

Renaming and installing like Wii Backup Manager is next on the list already. ;)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

Wait I'm confused, does this tool fix games ripped badly to make them match the database?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1