Hacking Nintendont

FreezingIceKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This save doesn't have Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly save on it only A Hero's Tale.

Sorry for not getting to your other comment earlier. I hate sounding like a dummy, but in truth I'm not sure what an MD5 or SHA1 Hash is, so I can't provide those. :(

As for the memory card, the save should be on there. It's the exact same ninmem.raw file I've been using all this time... I even downloaded the file myself and checked it, and it's definitely there. If you're using Dolphin's Memory Card Manager to find it or something, you have to hit "Next Page" to see it.

If it helps, here's a memory card with only the Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly save on it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6xc7yn

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for not getting to your other comment earlier. I hate sounding like a dummy, but in truth I'm not sure what an MD5 or SHA1 Hash is, so I can't provide those. :(

As for the memory card, the save should be on there. It's the exact same ninmem.raw file I've been using all this time... I even downloaded the file myself and checked it, and it's definitely there. If you're using Dolphin's Memory Card Manager to find it or something, you have to hit "Next Page" to see it.

If it helps, here's a memory card with only the Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly save on it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6xc7yn

I take it back. I didn't realize that Dolphin limited the number of saves that can be viewed.

I have an ISO that is verified so I will check it out when I get a chance.

On another note, I wish Spyro: Year of the Dragon wasn't the last good Spyro game. I loved the series.

Reactions: Adeka

FreezingIceKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, I wish Spyro: Year of the Dragon wasn't the last good Spyro game. I loved the series.

I have a bit of a soft spot for A Hero's Tail for at least trying to freshen up the series while attempting to stay true to its roots... though it suffers from plenty of unfortunate problems, many of which do sadly ruin it at times. In truth, I can understand why fans are divided on that game, and why they'd see Enter the Dragonfly as the last true "Classic" Spyro... as bad as it turned out, it was still a classic-type Spyro game at heart. I'm still clinging on to that little bit of hope that we'll see another classic Spyro game again (and hopefully in the style of the later two PSX games... or the very first one, as it's my personal favorite of the bunch)... whether or not it'll happen is anyone's guess.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have a bit of a soft spot for A Hero's Tail for at least trying to freshen up the series while attempting to stay true to its roots... though it suffers from plenty of unfortunate problems, many of which do sadly ruin it at times. In truth, I can understand why fans are divided on that game, and why they'd see Enter the Dragonfly as the last true "Classic" Spyro... as bad as it turned out, it was still a classic-type Spyro game at heart. I'm still clinging on to that little bit of hope that we'll see another classic Spyro game again (and hopefully in the style of the later two PSX games... or the very first one, as it's my personal favorite of the bunch)... whether or not it'll happen is anyone's guess.

At least a hero's tail do not crash randomly ;)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's one of the first things I thought to try, actually. I downloaded an ISO from... some place I shall not mention, but it did the exact same thing, I'm afraid.

And if it helps, the ISO I was using before is uncompressed. The ISO I downloaded was, so perhaps that might have something to do with it.

Ehh, no worries. Besides, the file you gave me was helpful regardless (since I used it to re-insert the correct file and all), so it's all good. :)

I'm not too good at directions, so use the video below as a guide. Skip to 12:08; see when he jumps down instead of using that bridge? The portal is down below. You can't miss it, as you can even see it in the distance. Just know that when you do play it, hit the L button to switch to Ice Breath to freeze those robo dinosaurs (otherwise they'll keep attacking you).

worked fine for me i slidded down the lava pit took me 2 trys to get to the bottom and got back to the main level. did this 3 times in a row.

my settings
wiiu
full 1:1 iso MD5: B6D438D5F29577D356F6214B5277F1E6
nintendont rev 315
usb hdd
everything off except-
individual mcemu 251
video force ntsc
language auto
wiiu widescreen ON

to check your iso md5 use this tool below after afew seconds it will show your md5.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y3tfpoil433rij/MD5_SHA-1 Utility.exe

CPCM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I play ROCKMAN.EXE TRANSMISSION, the tune of everything falls.
A theme song is spoiled.
Even if it's moved in Wii, the same thing has happened, but is it possible to repair this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When I play ROCKMAN.EXE TRANSMISSION, the tune of everything falls.
A theme song is spoiled.
Even if it's moved in Wii, the same thing has happened, but is it possible to repair this?
it will be hard to help with this google translate thing.

what do you mean if moved into the wii?move what?
what exactly does happen? music stops playing, its garbled?
you also need to tell what nintendont version you are using the latest one is 315.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems some ppl are having issues with radom games fix thinks it could be a wii problem like thatwiiconnect24 problem he had to track down.

any more info usb/sd
bios or no bios
using a loder?
console specific you have?
component cable?
any special settingss you think you have on that console?

played vexx tutorial mission and the only issue i noticed was when i finsihed the titorial i had like 10 seconds of black screen before the next load screen.

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy this week and have been doing some experimenting.
1. I'm using a generic USB 2.0 enclosure with a 500GB WD Blue drive.
2. BIOS, but it does it with the BIOS file disabled, too.
3. Issues occur with USBLGX, WiiFlow and launching the game straight from Nintendon't.
4. It is an standard Wii with the GC hardware in it.
5. Yes, component
6. No, just progressive/widescreen turned on.

The game worked perfectly on r307 and below, nothing on the console was changed except the Nintendon't dol. I removed the couple of lines in DI.c that generated the read simulation delay and the loading issues were gone so I added a function to disable the read "lag" if the game ID matches Vexx's. Works like a charm now.

Since it works without the read delay code either that game doesn't like it or perhaps the delay implementation is causing it? I'd be happy to make a diff for the changes I made if anyone is interested.

In reference to the tutorial test you performed, that black screen shouldn't occur. On later levels it can black out for minutes, making it seem like the game is crashed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol