Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I went ahead and tested my entire GC library earlier today with Nintendont 260, regular Mios Wii, GC controller, HID off, MCEmu off (except for Triforce games), widescreen off, cheats off, took me three hours to finish the entire library but most games I only tested for like a minute.

All games worked fine for me, of course except for Virtua Striker 4 which isn't supported yet (and of course the known issues like Sonic Adventure Chao Race crashing randomly, story in Sonic Riders crashes after the third race, Triforce games don't save, Sonic Mega Collection audio gets delayed, the proto version still has audio issues... etc) so yeah great work and thanks for the fixes, this version is the best version I tested so far, it even fixed some issues in protos and betas I encountered in recent versions.

One minor nitpick I noticed though, it appears that when you do the exit combo with Bomberman Generations the game freezes instead of going back to the loader, tested twice with the same result, anyone can confirm? Other than that the exist combo worked with every other game I have with no problem.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
use a usb loader!
I try your USB GX Mod at the moment .. still 4:3. Or did you test it only with WiiFlow so far?

Custom Theme other then in Nintendont itself seems not to work for me..

Edit: With WiiFlow it works like a charm! =)
Still custom theme does not work. Still got a Yoshi and no Peach.

Sadly there is no option in WiiFlow to setup the memory card.. and no more memory is something else I think? Damn. :(

flamepanther

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One minor nitpick I noticed though, it appears that when you do the exit combo with Bomberman Generations the game freezes instead of going back to the loader, tested twice with the same result, anyone can confirm? Other than that the exist combo worked with every other game I have with no problem.
This happens for me on both Bombernan Generations and Bomberman Jetters. I'm guessing they use the same engine. I used a Wii Classic Controller pro and the home button double-tap. Jetters also froze at other times besides trying to quit. Seemingly random, but I haven't played enough to be sure.

Reactions: sonictopfan

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I try your USB GX Mod at the moment .. still 4:3. Or did you test it only with WiiFlow so far?

Sadly there is no option in WiiFlow to setup the memory card.. and no more memory is something else I think? Damn. :(
NMM or No More Memory is the emuMC option your looking for. Alternatively u can also change the settings manually in the wiiflow.ini through your PC or via WiiXplorer.

Reactions: Bimmel

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi fix94 !
I found that the problem with luigi's mansion pal, black screen on boot, only appear when i set mcemu ON.
with mcemu OFF it works fine.

Tried even to delete the save file to let nintendont create a new one

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NMM or No More Memory is the emuMC option your looking for. Alternatively u can also change the settings manually in the wiiflow.ini through your PC or via WiiXplorer.
Thank you very much. I just tested it with Baten Kaitos Origins and my old save was really there. But where is the option to set the size of the Memory card?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi fix94 !
I found that the problem with luigi's mansion pal, black screen on boot, only appear when i set mcemu ON.
with mcemu OFF it works fine.

Tried even to delete the save file to let nintendont create a new one
like i told you its random i did 10 boot ups and 3 of them BS on boot and 7 worked fine and i did all 10 boots with mcemu on. just keep trying it will eventualy work.

Reactions: VinsCool

flamepanther

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
90t5z9.jpg

http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/wiiflow_mastermod_wiiuwide.7z

please test if it works as it should
"Off" activates the original 4:3 aspect. "On" stretches to 16:9.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a question regarding a very very very minor annoyance. I use the GameCube adapter with Nintendont, and it's just a slight nuisance that the light on the Wii Remote stays lit even though I have no need for Bluetooth. I understand that I can press the power button on the remote to turn these lights off, and that the lights are used to signify that Bluetooth is working, but could it be changed such that the light simply blinks like in Devolution, or turns off after a period of inactivity (say 30 seconds)? Either letting the LED drain the Wii Remote's batteries, or pressing the power button are very minor nuisances that I feel could be changed, but obviously it's up to the devs' discretion.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't been here in a while.

Does the Wii U Nyko Pro Commander work as a bluetooth remote?

Thanks in advance.

I personnaly don't know, but it should work. Better test by yourself :P
Mine is a i-Con Glow Pro controller and works like a charm :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

MC option in wiiflow is called "NMM" can be enable (single) or multi or disabled
I didn't add the new option to GX, it's Cyan's territory
I'm only updating Wiiflow Mastermod and 1076 mod, they both have all the new features offered by nintendont

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I personally though that the NMM option in WiiFlow stood for "Nintendont Memory Module". AbdallahTerro Any chance of adding the ability of setting the EmuCard size instead of defaulting it to 251 blocks?
it's actually "No More Memory" from dios mios, nice imagination though :)
wiiflow will use any raw memory file already there, the 251 blocks is just for new files, I personally use multi for all my pal/ntsc and another multi for jap, single files only for triforce in order not to corrupt the multis. all my saves take less than 15MB on my SD and it works like a charm every time

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's actually "No More Memory" from dios mios, nice imagination though :)
wiiflow will use any raw memory file already there, the 251 blocks is just for new files, I personally use multi for all my pal/ntsc and another multi for jap, single files only for triforce in order not to corrupt the multis. all my saves take less than 15MB on my SD and it works like a charm every time

I still prefer to use individual as you never know. I still would like to see an option in WiiFlow to specify the size for new EmuMem cards as it is a pain to have to use Nintendont first to create the new card for each new game I play.

I never used Dios Mios nor heard of it before I started using Nintendont so I always thought it was referring to Nintendont. Actually I never used WiiFlow before I starting using Nintendont either as I was using a WODE for my Wii Backups as none of the options at that time could properly play Metroid Prime Trilogy due to the multiple DOL files (one for each game) and the fact that it reset the IOS being used which broke USB loading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1