da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
307 up
I'm using the latest Nintendont master mod with the latest wiiflow mastermod, but when I turn the widescreen patch on through wiiflow for any of my gamecube games, it doesn't seem to have any effect.
Nintendont launches in widescreen, but as soon as the game loads, it switches back to 4:3 aspect ratio.
Any ideas as to what the cause could be?

Also, would it be possible to force nintendont to not reset its settings when using a usb loader?
I would like to be able to set the settings in nintendont and then just use a usb loader to launch the game.
Reason being that not all the settings available in nintendont are available in wiiflow.

Thanks,
use 1076 mod it uses argboot and won't affect your settimg file
also widescreen patch is buggy

Reactions: the_randomizer

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
i think it would be fun to have a screen just saying now loading please wait or something. Im using the bios screens and feel id rather have like a nintendo warning when it loads before the bios.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Got a new theme, needs to be set up to hide autoboot cancel option though it will still be enabled.
Nintendont4.png

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Updated the dol to 308 making "NinBlack and NinBackNoBar" boot without displaying the cancel boot message since many ppl want this option (though I think it's not a good idea since the 5 sec window will be blindly reached and missed many times)
Now using "Boot into just a black screen option" will also not display the B/Cancel message
No harm in trying it out though
Got a new theme, needs to be set up to hide autoboot cancel option though it will still be enabled.
rename it to "NinBackNoBar.png" or "NinBlack.png" and should work fine without showing the "B:Cancel" message

Reactions: Troopage

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about an official warning?

10r4fg5.png

This would be a little weird for the games that already have a warning. I am loving this idea though anyway. I'm going to make my own personal warning that looks just like this but like DemitriArcane's and with Nintendont related stuff. I'll share it soon.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I don't like the idea of an official one, not because its official but most games made by Nintendo tend to have something like that on it. so having a custom one like the Gamer version i made seems more appropriate

Well, you can use whichever warning you like. I already updated the code to hide the cancel autoboot message.
P.S. the PNG should be renamed to NinBlack or NinBackNoBar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN