Homebrew Nintendont-CrisMMMod

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im trying to download themes, if you go to settings and press x/1 you can download it, but i just get a dsi error. Here is a video https://photos.app.goo.gl/uMMF2UWNBm7vxNBM9
Ok, I applied the latest fix to the app. But about download the contents I still looking for a solution before I will release a new version of that. The problem, it's not the app, but the server where I placed the files to be downloaded directly from the app, it seems they changed the protocols and these protocols are not supported by the Wii /vWii (because the console it has some simple protocol implement for internet). I still looking for a free online server , because otherwise all of the right server with the right old protocol need the monthly fees.....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does it not work together with the usb loader gx? when I try to run the game over there, the wii crashes on a black screen
Honestly I didn't tried the combination, but if I don't mistake others it doesn't have this problem (except if you applied on boot loading the wallpaper and the real Bios animation together)....have you tried to play with settings?

Andrehws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, I applied the latest fix to the app. But about download the contents I still looking for a solution before I will release a new version of that. The problem, it's not the app, but the server where I placed the files to be downloaded directly from the app, it seems they changed the protocols and these protocols are not supported by the Wii /vWii (because the console it has some simple protocol implement for internet). I still looking for a free online server , because otherwise all of the right server with the right old protocol need the monthly fees.....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Honestly I didn't tried the combination, but if I don't mistake others it doesn't have this problem (except if you applied on boot loading the wallpaper and the real Bios animation together)....have you tried to play with settings?

so i switched the nintendont version and was able to play without any problems with the bios and loading wallpaper enabled. I don't know why this error occurs in your mod.

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so i switched the nintendont version and was able to play without any problems with the bios and loading wallpaper enabled. I don't know why this error occurs in your mod.
Wallpaper impossible, because the normal Nintendont it hasn't this future, I don't know what you are doing in this case....if for your specific situation , I suggest you to stick with normal one if you use it combines Nintendont with other softwares....
Also try @send0r version of MMMod that these projects are completely the same except that I 'm trying to add some more experimental future and something related to the Triforce games here. And for sure should work his version combined with another softwares as you try to do, because mine consume more resources caused of the background Music.
So the send0r MMMod it's here : https://send0r.de/

Last edited by CrisMod,
Reactions: cvskid

Vitacal

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I´m new on gbatemp so please tell me if I posted this wrong but I have an Issue with this otherwise great Mod, Everytime I try and download any Theme or other file I get an DSI Error. I am running this on an Original PAL Wii. Thanks for any help.

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I´m new on gbatemp so please tell me if I posted this wrong but I have an Issue with this otherwise great Mod, Everytime I try and download any Theme or other file I get an DSI Error. I am running this on an Original PAL Wii. Thanks for any help.
Welcome to the Forum :grog:

No worries , it's not your problem, it's the Wii/vWii with the app that creates this problem, because of the HTTPS new protocols....I'm looking for a new solution, hope to find soon ;). For now don't use the upgrades/theme to download from the app but add/mod manually..

Cheers

Reactions: Flame

an0nymooose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey CrisMod,

I'm attempting to compile Nintendont / Nintendont-CrisMMMod, and they both compile successfully, however they both now crash when pressing the home button / shutdown combo (only when in-game). Everything other than that works flawlessly.

The precompiled versions on github do not have this issue and never have, yet my compiled version does. I've tried compiling versions on windows, and a fresh linux install (build.bat/build.sh), but the same issue is present. Could this be an issue with devkitpro, or am I missing something?

Thanks

Last edited by an0nymooose,

CrisMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey CrisMod,

I'm attempting to compile Nintendont / Nintendont-CrisMMMod, and they both compile successfully, however they both now crash when pressing the home button / shutdown combo (only when in-game). Everything other than that works flawlessly.

The precompiled versions on github do not have this issue and never have, yet my compiled version does. I've tried compiling versions on windows, and a fresh linux install (build.bat/build.sh), but the same issue is present. Could this be an issue with devkitpro, or am I missing something?

Thanks
Congracts Man :yayu:!!!!

If you want me to help you on it, no worries (I'm using both Linux and Windows) but let's keep in contact in Discord for such things; just to have the conversation more fast instead of here ;)....

My contact it's: CrisMod#2880

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: taxes are optional if youre fine with jail