Nintendo Switch Online SNES games for July 2021 revealed

Been waiting for some new Super Nintendo games to play on your Nintendo Switch? Well, three new titles will be heading to the service for subscribers to Nintendo Switch Online. Later this month, Claymates, Jelly Boy, and Bombuzal will be a part of the SNES library, with this marking the first official release of Jelly Boy outside of Europe. It looks like they aren't any NES titles in the lineup for this month, either. All three games will be available on July 28th.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This three-game release will receive a not very warm welcoming, but I had very good times playing Ka-blooey! (Bombuzal in Europe), I still play it sometimes and do enjoy it.

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I collect retro game handhelds.
They deliver a better value then Nintendo ever will when it comes to their classic games.

Reactions: MetoMeto

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Jelly Boy music is horrible. It reminds me of the Sesame Street theme. I keep expecting to hear "Suuuuuuuunnnny Day. Keeping the Clouuuuuuuuuuds Awayyyy."

Deleted member 532471

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am fully convinced that the releases are so few and far apart because they're looking for the absolute worse garbage they can release

Its always really trashy games, but not so trashy it will make people riot
It makes me wonder if Nintendo of Japan really is taking the toy company approach to NoA again, they will not allow anything "serious" other than kiddie shooting games
They toned down even the animal crossing dialogue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc