Nintendo DS Press Conference

Chupon

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I take back all scepticism I ever had about the DS. Finally good games are not only announced but shown in action. I can hardly wait for the DS to hit store shelves, and I know I'll probably be playing it for the entire day when I get it.

So much for Sony and their plans on overthrowing Nintendo. I'm sure they'll have their own following, but so far Nintendo is seeminly beating them up. I'm glad the DS will be coming out soon, and that the PSP won't come out until next year. This gives Nintendo a huge advantage in my eyes, it kind of reminds me of when PSX came out and Nintendo was caught twidling their thumbs.

I already have a flash cart, and thanks to Nintendo having the sense of putting in backward compatability, I can hopefullyenjoy it in new ways. If it is indeed found that the full DS power can be used towards the GBA slot, I'll probably wet my pants if its made possible to play SNES at full speed AND sound on my DS.
smile.gif

benzxi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I already have a flash cart, and thanks to Nintendo having the sense of putting in backward compatability, I can hopefullyenjoy it in new ways. If it is indeed found that the full DS power can be used towards the GBA slot, I'll probably wet my pants if its made possible to play SNES at full speed AND sound on my DS.
smile.gif
they'll work? hmm.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
all except for one line puzzle and zoo keeper are reposts, I already posted them on the first page
tongue.gif

I started the whole media thing then shaun took over when it was getting late for me with my local time.

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gabe and Tycho were there!!!!

Coool!

Check out www.penny-arcade.com for thier takes!

Also: DAMN ME BEING IN COLLEGE! I would get this on the day it came out if i could. But i can't. Maybe for Christmas.

*pouts*

Chupon

Trophies
XP
Country
I already have a flash cart, and thanks to Nintendo having the sense of putting in backward compatability, I can hopefullyenjoy it in new ways. If it is indeed found that the full DS power can be used towards the GBA slot, I'll probably wet my pants if its made possible to play SNES at full speed AND sound on my DS.
smile.gif
they'll work? hmm.
Most likely, and if not I'm sure somebody will figure out a way to make them work. I personally don't see why they wouldn't, but I guess you never know until you see it working yourself.

If they do, goodbye SP hellow DS!
smile.gif

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omg i could not conceal my excitement, and had to post. Is ff 3 going to be a port of the classic FF III US? like the one with terra, locke etc or is it going to be a release of the FF III that was released in japan. Either way i will be pleased. Go nintendo!

PS: if it is FFIII is it going to be a exact port (graphics etc) or updated like FF 1 and FF 2 were.

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry just realised it is FF III the ff that was never released outside japan. Cant wait for it. And to euronymous check the screenshots at the-magicbox.com or ign.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn