HI ASL PLS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?act...on=item&id=5698

There's a link that has the Mario DS and Metroid Hunters videos in nice Quicktime format.
biggrin.gif

*The Nose Has Left The Building.*

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
The DS is huge, that thing can't fit in anyone's pocket! It's like carrying an xbox around... yea thats very portable. Where are the people who designed the sexy GBA SP? It doesn't look like they were involved in this project at all...
Yeah, since they totally made it fold just for looks. Congratulations, you've earned yourself the imbecile of the week award
biggrin.gif

Hm, that reminds me, I haven't seen any PSP screenshots. Is this guy just babbling on or are there screenshots out yet?

Edit: Found some...I think...

Edit2: I mean that as in in-game PSP screenshots.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Mario 64 one worked but I got an error trying to get Metroid...

And also look at the Comparasion picture - Its BARELY lengthier than the original GBA. It's not THAT bad, the pictures just make it seem huge.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually they got em from the same place. You can tell because if it was from Gamespot the gamespot Watermark would be on them.

GBATemp beat them to the punch.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
....all these screens were stolen from gamespot, not "you saw it here first".
As much as I admire shaunj66's abilities, not even he could have removed the GameSpot watermark that would have been on the images. GameSpot and GBATemp must have retrieved the images from the same source; and GBATemp put 'em up first.

Yay GBATemp.
wink.gif

Longbaugh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as I admire shaunj66's abilities, not even he could have removed the GameSpot watermark that would have been on the images. GameSpot and GBATemp must have retrieved the images from the same source; and GBATemp put 'em up first.

Yay GBATemp.
wink.gif
the gamespot images ARENT watermarked.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/advanc...creenindex.html

example

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Longbaugh, you don't know how Media works do you? They get em off places such as Nintendo's Press Only Area.

ALL Websites work that way - no site gets exclusive stuff unless the crap is delivered to their door.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Yay GBATemp.
wink.gif
the gamespot images ARENT watermarked.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy/advanc...creenindex.html

example
Dude not everyone here goes to Gamespot, be glad that Shaun took 10 minutes out of his life to cut and paste the images for us also.
frown.gif

On happier note: "I NEED THE MARIO GAME!!!!!"

S

stonerhino83

To be honest I am a bit disappointed in the game line-up for the DS. Sure, the titles are in 3D but they are ALMOST all games that are already available in one form or another. There is nothing innovative about them. I would have hoped they would try at least a few new titles, but I guess there plan is to just stick to there own series for the time being.

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I am a bit disappointed in the game line-up for the DS. Sure, the titles are in 3D but they are ALMOST all games that are already available in one form or another. There is nothing innovative about them. I would have hoped they would try at least a few new titles, but I guess there plan is to just stick to there own series for the time being.
Remember this is only the first line up of games, they will stick to what worked in the past to get a good release but without doubt in the future they will push the limits of the ds and its capibilities.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do the first gba flash carts compare to modern ones? I want to get a DS flash cart as soon as one is available... I' guess I'll just count on buying a new cart each year or so... I bought three GBA carts within two years I think.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
K'mon... Where's the "Prince of Tennis 2005: Crystal Drive, pictures?"
smile.gif
(Note: The video on the touch-ds.jp website shows a lot of those games in action)
Omfg... ok, NOW I am anxious for Nintendo Ds
ph34r.gif
;;

QUOTE(knl @ said:
...I hope the DS is emulate-able... because here on Brazil the DS may end up costing almost 1000 BRR*... thats a little bit past 4 paychecks (the lowest possible paycheck is abut 280 BRR), so it's quite hopeless to have gaming consoles here, besides the PS2, which is frequently modded around here, so... If it's not emulate-able, i'm hopeless.
So true, my friend T.T'''

QUOTE(Aznanswer03 @ , )
PRINCE OF TENNIS 2005: CRYSTAL DRIVE
OMFG PLEASE FIX THOSE DAMN PICTURES THEY AREN'T SHOWING FOR ME X_X'''
Besides, the Naruto one shows, what the...
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.