• Replies 82
  • Likes 1

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
man, i'm so pissed off now that i have cosmo black... any chance dx will start selling decals with this design to put on launch units? :P

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
There's bound to be some on Etsy. In fact, I think I recall seeing something like it not too long ago, but I can't be bothered to look it up again.

DSDisco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This remind anyone of the Spirit Tracks DS Lite Bundle anyone? ah, good times, goooooood tiimes.... Anyways, I'm amazed by this 3DS, but I'm not surprised (why?) I really want it!

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Why does Nintendo hate America so much? We always get shit and the rest of the world actually benefits from Nintendo Promotions. Club Nintendo? Shit.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone remember this?
konzept_repost___zelda_bundle_by_wasa_bi_redux-d38jdd0.png
If a 3ds was to look actually like that, I wouldn't want it. The color looks to washout.

@OP
Why couldn't it be all gold? :P
Meh... tbh.

I have my 3ds cover majority of the time with a case.

The hating of the America is just a fad. (:tpi:)
No seriously tho, I didn't think they are hating, but I do wish they treat us more fairly/stuff in a faster time.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Meh, that region locked business is gonna give way to custom firmware just like on the wii at one point imo and then most ppl will do it coz import are too good to pass since North America gets so little....

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that looks so sexy it almost makes me forget how shitty the 3DS is.
still waiting for the next upgraded 3DS, with two sliders, L2/R2, doesn't have extra plastic to make it look extra shitty, hardware that isn't 10 years old, and games that aren't remakes, milked franchises, or children's games.
then i'll buy one.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that looks so sexy it almost makes me forget how shitty the 3DS is.

Mine's not shitty. Game catalog ain't much to speak of yet, but good games are coming. Same thing happened with the DS 7 years ago. It wasn't really until Mario Kart DS came along that the thing was worth buying.

still waiting for the next upgraded 3DS, with two sliders, L2/R2, doesn't have extra plastic to make it look extra shitty, hardware that isn't 10 years old,

You might be waiting a long time. I won't say this "inevitable" revision with dual analog and dual shoulder buttons could never happen, but I sure ain't holding my breath.

and games that aren't remakes, milked franchises, or children's games.

remakes and milked franchises are a reality on every game console. At least with OOT Nintendo did it right ... it's fantastic! As for 'children's games' ... what's wrong with games made for kids??? I'll bet you dollars to donuts you were enjoying games a few years back on your GBA or DS that I consider 100% for little kids. Children will always be a large percentage of Nintendo's handheld customer base, and thank God for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol