Nintendo 3DS Direct Coming on Thursday, Sept. 1

logo_ndirect.png

On Thursday, Sept. 1, at 7 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on upcoming Nintendo 3DS games. NX will not be discussed or revealed in this broadcast.

:arrow:Nintendo 3DS Direct

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, if the New 3DS can handle Xenoblade Chronicles, I can trust it to handle Mario Sunshine.
it was dumbed down for the n3ds standards... I just want danganronpa 1-2 on the n3ds... if atlus can place a persona game on the 3ds why not spike chunsoft and and danganronpa? spike chunsoft worked on explorers of sky which made it the best combo for a pokemon game ever!! so please nintendo! give danganronpa a chance!!!!

D

Deleted User

Its called "A Link Between Worlds"
finished it in 1 run in the first time in the same day I downloaded it. too short, not really zelda-ish for me (renting items? really?) also comparing it to majora mask 3d (not oot, it doesnt have cpad camera....) isnt doing any good for it... if they will (really unlikely) release some 3d zelda game thats original and not a remake on the oot/mm 3d engine ppl will buy tons of 3dss... sales will go up a ton...at least thats what I think... really unlikely because of the upcoming NX and loz bow, but still... a sweet dream...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wow cool! realy wanna see it coming out!

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
finished it in 1 run in the first time in the same day I downloaded it. too short, not really zelda-ish for me (renting items? really?) also comparing it to majora mask 3d (not oot, it doesnt have cpad camera....) isnt doing any good for it... if they will (really unlikely) release some 3d zelda game thats original and not a remake on the oot/mm 3d engine ppl will buy tons of 3dss... sales will go up a ton...at least thats what I think... really unlikely because of the upcoming NX and loz bow, but still... a sweet dream...
Except that a Link Between Worlds is Original its a Sequel to Link to the Past

As the 3DS is nearing the end of its life they are unlikely to release any new Zelda games for it I don't think the Hardware (Especially with Piracy a big thing now) would do it justice

D

Deleted User

Except that a Link Between Worlds is Original its a Sequel to Link to the Past

As the 3DS is nearing the end of its life they are unlikely to release any new Zelda games for it I don't think the Hardware (Especially with Piracy a big thing now) would do it justice
albw isnt what I mean... I want something really diffrent, other story and other map, IDK how to explain it...

D

Deleted User

I know what you mean, And its unlikely to happen unfortunately this late in the Handhelds life
Maybe if it was doing as well as the Nintendo DS did
actually it is doing very well...but even ds didnt get more then 2 (3 including 4 swords for dsi) zelda games... but I wont stop hoping

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In April month Nintendo said the following :

""Due to our wide installed base [in Japan], there are many titles, including major titles, from third-party software developers. Furthermore, there are many other unannounced titles, both first-party and third-party, that are proceeding with development. As in Japan, there are many more titles planned for future release, and other unannounced titles that are currently in development." — Nintendo"

They have unannounced first party titles :D! please give us a 3d mario! What is better than mario seriously :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are reports of Nintendo of Japan saying they plan to support the New Nintendo 3DS until into 2018. That's another year and a half from now minimum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place