FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
The fuck. Nintendo only did the same what they did with the NES and they winning.

When "The Industry" says "casuals", they say "childrens". Children can't manage complexs consoles like PS3/360 because it has some many features useless for enjoy playing games.

The key to success for Nintendo is make games with NES/SNES values and go adding N64/GCN experiences.
ohmy.gif
You swore
Anyway Nintendo is also aimed at people who don't play heaps of games.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
Juanmatron said:
The fuck. Nintendo only did the same what they did with the NES and they winning.

When "The Industry" says "casuals", they say "childrens". Children can't manage complexs consoles like PS3/360 because it has some many features useless for enjoy playing games.

The key to success for Nintendo is make games with NES/SNES values and go adding N64/GCN experiences.
ohmy.gif
You swore
Anyway Nintendo is also aimed at people who don't play heaps of games.
And that accounts for a lot. A LOT.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
iSneeze said:
Don't ask me how I ended up on this website, but I just wanted to see if anyone else on this website agrees with me.

The Wii is generally a crappy console :/, It came out after the 360 did (around the same time the ps3 did). So comparing to the time it came out in, it should have at least had HD capabilities? I mean even though the Wii ISN'T capable of HD gaming, the visual experience even in standard definition remains blocky and plain. Also the games on the Wii are quite terrible, probably the worst for any console. Besides, Super Smash, and the Mario series that have been going on for generations of Nintendo releases, the games out there for the Wii are utterly useless. I mean you walk in the market and you find games like "Fishing Master" for the Wii and what not. Seriously? Fishing master?

And let's not forget about the NDS, The NDSi XL (released in november, 2009) is an exact copy of its ancestor just stretched into a more pixelated console offering NO new capabilities what so ever. How in their right minds could they possibly release a console in late 2009 with graphics far more drastic than a PS one and capable of only 256 pixels wide and 192 pixels tall. While they may have added a crappy 0.3 MP camera, The DSi XL is pretty much an oversized copy of the original NDS.

Hopefully the next generation of Nintendo's consoles won't be such a disappointment to the majority regarding game exclusives/broadness in genre, and regarding their capabilities (judging from the previews of the 3DS gaming my sister's been showing me recently and ofcourse the 3D gaming without eye strain).

wii-fail.jpg

Hate replies coming in 3.. 2.. 1.. GO!

trollsfeed1.jpg

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why is it always about HD nice quality ect
angry.gif

If I had a Ps3 or xBox I would be bored in about 3 minutes because the only fun games on the ps 3 and xbox are Call of duty or Helo the rest of those games are all fighting games and are bored.

The Wii has medium quality(DS has bad), more games to choose of, better gameplay so why is everybody saying the wii sucks... even the name is better ^^ Wii (we) as together with friends and family

So I finally said what I wanted te say for a long time

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
If I had a Ps3 or xBox I would be bored in about 3 minutes because the only fun games on the ps 3 and xbox are Call of duty or Helo the rest of those games are all fighting games and are bored.
You know this is just as much uninformed and semi-trollish as the first post, right?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
SOS-Rens said:
angry.gif

The Wii has medium quality(DS has bad), more games to choose of, better gameplay so why is everybody saying the wii sucks... even the name is better ^^ Wii (we) as together with friends and family

[sarcasm]yah cos we is owesome yah i wud be bored in like 3 seconds becose the onlky fun games on ps3 are cod and helo and de rest ar shit yah leik bayonetta little big planey anf no mur heros dat wut ur seying?[/sarcasm]

Yeah.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SOS-Rens said:
angry.gif

I love me some hyperbole.

To remain on topic, the Wii's a decent console. It's an excellent party system from what I've played of it but I wouldn't swp my Triple for it than again I guess I'm what many would regard as a 'hardcore gamer.' When I was looking at buying a new console it was a battle between the PS3 and 360, the Wii just didn't feature becasue the titles on the HD consoles were just much more seductive to me, whilst it seemed to me that the Wii's controls weren't being utilissed fully by Third Party developers. Saying that the Wii does have titles I'd like to play (like Madworld and Sin and Punishment) but that doesn't take away the fact the Wii has been marketed as a casual party system and it has proved great for Ninty. Not a bad thing per se but whatever floats ya boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰