Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tk_saturn said:
I'll update the guide later. I'm fed up at the mo.

R4 Wood 1.14 as an NDS:

http://rapidshare.com/files/423650708/Wood_R4_v1.14.rar or
http://www.mediafire.com/?yl5clxay3u87txk#2

Thanks a lot.
smile.gif

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent tutorial. This answered many of the questions that I had as I'm new to Wood.

One question though. As it looks like Wood is essentially the Acekard firmware made to work on the R4, do we only see new Wood firmwares after a new firmware has been released for the Acekard?

Thanks for the tut.

PeachLove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I just realize R4 has a new firmware. Thanks very much for this!
So far I've tried Prof Layton Unwound Future, Etrian Oddysey III and the new Pokemon Ranger. Everything works fine, yippeee!!
now I can try playing games previously unplayable
gbasp.gif

once again, thanx very much!

bevardimus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy. Effing. Crap. Wood R4 puts all previous R4 efforts to SHAME. I just now, this very minute, discovered Wood for the first time (heh heh). And I must say thank you to whoever put tons of time into it, because it is amazing, and does EVERYTHING I used to merely WISH my R4 would do. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and thanks for the guide, too.
biggrin.gif

dogmarch

Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't mean to be rude or ungrateful and whatnot, but is there a way to show how many cheats are activated on a game?
I find it hard to look all over the cheats......

thanks.
biggrin.gif

TheLostSabre

Naberius the Nauseous
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think there's a way to know how many cheats you selected. I think a "deselect all" option can help if you activated too many cheats. The original R4 firmware has that option so I don't see why Wood R4 wouldn't.
smile.gif

Only problem would be how to fit that button in the cheat selection. Since there's already Y for description for said cheat, X for confirmation, A for selecting/deselecting cheat, and B for cancel.
unsure.gif

Oh yeah and TC should re-update the first post to include version 1.15 for Wood R4.

glitterdoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
This forum has helped me majorly. I just recently switched to Wood R4 because I got super scribblenauts...The R4 OSmenu could not play it, but this can. Added bonus! Animal Crossing Wild World cheats! Not all of them work, but hey! It's better then nothing! Anywho, I wanted to thank the author of this topic. Great job! =D

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, wondering if I can get some help.
I did exactly what was on the tutorial and on my sd card root folder I have:
ds menu dat
_rpg
and a games folder
Whenever I start up the R4, it hangs on the loading screen

mouzik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone. I have a question: to update the firmware, i have to change also the Rpg_ folder with the new one, or i have to change only the file .dat? thanks

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
mouzik said:
Skiller23 said:
i believe you have to change the folder and the file.dat (save your skins and cheats before)

Yes, but in this way, i lose all the settings. Am i wrong?
i don't think it's a big problem, anyway i think you can save your settings also, they're in the files "globalsettings" and "lastsave"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Man, the new art of Callie from Splatoon's Twitter account looks so amazing and cute