unsure.gif
unsure.gif

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why dont the make something like Colloseum, mixed with PBR (battle revolution) if THAT came out on 3ds, i would melt on the spot. No srsly, its highly possible for PBR or some game to be ported to 3ds, since it has quite some graphic power.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
6Toushiro9 said:
I've always dreamed of a Pokemon game where it's voice controlled moves, you could move your Pokemon like in the anime and everything. But it would suck if you were in a noisy place since your Pokemon would do squat.
they should make a really powerfull pokemon that has special needs and has a hard time hearing you.
everyone will use it and be like FUC&^%# HELL USE PSYCHIC ALREADY!!!

I would, Nintendogs already pisses me off. But I wouldnt mind a Custom Robo Arena style one but apparently the 3D graphics would be one of the main attractions for the new 3DS Pokemon game.
QUOTE(boktor666 @ Apr 23 2011, 09:57 PM)
Why dont the make something like Colloseum, mixed with PBR (battle revolution) if THAT came out on 3ds, i would melt on the spot. No srsly, its highly possible for PBR or some game to be ported to 3ds, since it has quite some graphic power.
Uhhh... Yes please

D

Deleted-236924

OP
AlanJohn said:
I think its too early for grey version.
Same here

6Toushiro9 said:
holoflame said:
I think it will be Pokemon Grey, or the long awaited Hoenn Remake.
I haven't awaited Hoenn, to be honest I didn't like Pokemon Emerald and the such.
You didn't await it.
But many more people did.

And when I say many more... I mean many more.

QUOTE(boktor666 @ Apr 23 2011, 09:57 AM)
Graphic power isn't enough...

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6Toushiro9 said:
Sachka said:
6Toushiro9 said:
I've always dreamed of a Pokemon game where it's voice controlled moves, you could move your Pokemon like in the anime and everything. But it would suck if you were in a noisy place since your Pokemon would do squat.

Hey You Pikachu! it is already out pal
wink.gif
I remember saying THUNDERBOLT! to the mic and then the pikachu went pika! and you know what that means
Seriously!? What platform is it on? What is it called?

It's called Hey You Pikachu and it's for the Nintendo 64. You tell pikachu to do stuff but it's more of an adventure kind of game. You don't actually have battles and yell out attacks.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if this new pokemon game is for the 3ds, it might help it get more sales , as i know tons of people who just brought the ds for pokemon.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boktor666 said:
This.
I would buy that freakin thing right away. i will sit out at 2 in the morning and watch the door waiting for gamestop to open.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Makar said:
It's called Hey You Pikachu and it's for the Nintendo 64. You tell pikachu to do stuff but it's more of an adventure kind of game. You don't actually have battles and yell out attacks.
Oh, well I still wouldnt mind that game in the e-shop
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.