• Views 9,162
  • Replies 89

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ringo619 said:
I think if this new pokemon game is for the 3ds, it might help it get more sales , as i know tons of people who just brought the ds for pokemon.

i was one of many to buy a ds light just for pokemon diamond xD
i wouldnt be surprised to see 3DS sales going up because of pokemon

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Unless it's Pokemon Grey or another TCG video game then it'll probably be shitty. I'm just sayin'.
This, times a million.

A TCG game would be more probable now than ever before, since they are trying a bunch of new things (online tcg play, codes in theme decks to play online). If they could figure out a way to update it without us having to buy a new game, it would be very nice.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say it's too early for them to announce Gray, so it's likely they're going to announce the Wii title or another spin-off. I'm hoping for Gray or Pokemon Stadium 3, but I'm okay with another spin-off since they tend to be pretty good.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see that a lot of people think it's going to be Pokemon Grey for the 3DS. I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
I can see that a lot of people think it's going to be Pokemon Grey for the 3DS. I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...
Probably Kyurem... Ice/Dragon. Fire+Lightning+Ice legendary trio.
Not to mention he was an optional legendary just like Giratina was in D/P.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
TheDarkSeed said:
I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...
Kyurem
Ani646MS.png

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That picture of 'it' next to it(left) you have the Black and White logo...

I hope for Ruby and Sapphire; Black & White were not my favs. still Grey for 3DS would not be bad either.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex_32571 said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Probably Kyurem... Ice/Dragon. Fire+Lightning+Ice legendary trio.
Not to mention he was an optional legendary just like Giratina was in D/P.
They're gonna make a movie aout them, and history'll repeat.
2pokemon2000va5.jpg

D

Deleted-236924

OP
SparkFenix said:
MindCrystal

We never did see something like that
And we won't.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Apr 23 2011, 01:40 PM) I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...
Kyurem.png

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel said:
I'm guessing a Gen-V Wii game or some kind of 3DS game.
I think it's a bit too early for Grey and a year or two too early for R/S remake.
I don't think we'll have an RS remake this generation or any time soon mainly because RS is so much more modern and is so much more up-to-date with the current games than RBG and GS were,

D

Deleted-236924

OP
machomuu said:
DeathStrudel said:
I think it's a bit too early for Grey and a year or two too early for R/S remake.
I don't think we'll have an RS remake this generation or any time soon mainly because RS is so much more modern and is so much more up-to-date with the current games than RBG and GS were,
You know, knowing Game Freak, I wouldn't be surprised if they did remake R/S in the 5th gen.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
DeathStrudel said:
I think that since the DSL has been discontinued(no more GBA), a R/S remake isn't that out of the question for the near future, maybe not the 1-2 years i said before, but not too much longer. And it would follow their recent pattern of New Game, Remake, New Game, Remake, New Game

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
SparkFenix said:
MindCrystal

We never did see something like that
And we won't.

QUOTE(TheDarkSeed @ Apr 23 2011, 01:40 PM) I'm wondering which legendary pokemon they're going to slap on the cover...
Kyurem.png
The fact that he had no special moves threw me off. But I did some research into it, and he might be the one that learns Ice Burn and Freeze Shock.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
I think Hoeen Remakes might be announced only in 2012 E3... and released on the End of the 2012 maybe? that way they would be in Europe on 2013 Spring... and Grey being announced now... that could mean 2012 Spring we get it in europe?

Pingouin7 said:
machomuu said:
DeathStrudel said:
You know, knowing Game Freak, I wouldn't be surprised if they did remake R/S in the 5th gen.

At this... FireRed and LeafGreen (1st gen remakes) were made on the 3rd Generation... G/S/C Remakes (2nd gen) HeartGold and SoulSilver were made on the 4th Gen... so maybe we could see a remake for the 3rd generation R/S/E on the 5th generation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou