Hacking New firmware 9.9.0-26U

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
maybe they had everything prepared to patch ninjhax 2.0 but with iwata dead and Ninjhax delayed they relased it right now

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
maybe they had everything prepared to patch ninjhax 2.0 but with iwata dead and Ninjhax delayed they relased it right now
Iwata's death had nothing to do with the timing or content of this update. They didn't have an 'awesome' version of 9.9 that fixed nh 2.0 and decided to hold it back for emotional reasons. Ridiculous.

aoisoraa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Does this break anything with Rxtools 2.6 on a European Original 3ds?

I want to update but am a bit scared to see my region free breaking or bricking my console on rxtools.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Iwata's death had nothing to do with the timing or content of this update. They didn't have an 'awesome' version of 9.9 that fixed nh 2.0 and decided to hold it back for emotional reasons. Ridiculous.
I believe he was just associating Iwata's death with the delay of ninjhax, which is technically true.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want to update but am a bit scared to see my region free breaking or bricking my console on rxtools.
Nope

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.9? They've run out of numbers. They better come up with something big quickly before 10.0.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Well apparently EU didn't even get an update to their home menu so it should be fine. I updated from Rxtools 2.6 on an US O3DS and everything works fine so far (both EU and JPN Cias) if that's enough for you.

Last edited by zero2exe,

hunter010709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well NATIVE_FIRM wasn't updated, once a NATIVE_FIRM update comes out, then we can see if Nintendo bothered to patch it out or not. Still curious why they haven't at this point though, seems kinda strange.

Isn't that kind of ironic..... Nintendo aren't obfuscating much in the scene and they own the systems and software. You guys/girls have since start up and even claimed you'd up the obfuscation since rxtools was easily entered.....

No twisting panties, but it seems the team you work 'with' is more against the community than what Nintendo, the owner of it all is.

For me there is something to be said about that and also some humor......

Not trying to offend, just keeping it real brother.....

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fail, my old 3ds sysnand in 9.0.0-20u. I do an experiment and formatted emunand to stay linked with sysnand. I opened the emunand and went on to update settings, I checked rx3d appeared to confirm, once completed update to my surprise my sysnand was in 9.9.0-26u, someone with hardmod tried to update to latest version with emunand linked with sysnand? :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps