Magnifico

OP
Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone played all the way through Nervous Brickdown (great game btw) on Supercard DS1 SDHC? Experiencing a freeze upon starting Retro, one of the later levels in the game. it's just two black screens, complete freeze wiht soft reset etc. not working. tried reformatting card and replacing the ROM, but to no avail. Just wondering if anyone has successfully played this level. Thanks!

also, i did try disabling patch mode. im on OS 3.0 SP3

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Try getting the ROM dump from another source, make sure they are the same localization(USA/EUR/JAP) as your current one to avoid potential savegame incompatibilities.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Try turning on the dma setting.

As I recall I think there was a problem at the retro stages on a few flash carts. Try searching on past threads.

Magnifico

OP
Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the replies!

searches indicate that sidney is right, quite a few cards have the problem =(. unfortunately dma enable does not solve the problem, and i didnt see any solutions in my searches. the game works to completion on my r4, this was actually for my gf. tried everything that's in my control now, so guess its a lost cause unless theres an update in the future

oh well, thanks again

Magnifico

OP
Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
sidneyyoung said:
You can always use the tripple os boot, with Y's and dstt menu it gives you 2 more chances.

thanks SO much, you genius! Fixed the problem.

it works on both DSTT and Ys Menu loader just fine. never looked into the multiloader until now; interesting to know!

thanks for all the replies guys, and in case anyone needs to know for future referenfce, i was using A-Data brand class 6 SDHC with the SC. And i tried at least 4 different rom sources, and confirmed the roms to be working on my r4

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
has anyone had any luck on an m3 real getting the retro stage working? It doesn't in the normal mode or in sakura. I've been using a san disk 8gb micro sd hc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust