Status
Not open for further replies.

jenneige

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi!
really sorry if someone already asked this, i did not have the courage to read all 50 pages...

my wii is in 3.2 and i installed the cios14because of the error 002 and used the backup launcher gamma fix or neogamma, it worked fine.
now, it doesn't work anymore. i tried installing it all over again but it still doesn't work.
the only thing i changed was installing things so i can use the shopping channel.

does anyone has this problem?
how do i solve it?
thank you sooooo much if you can save my gaming nights!

oscarj08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
jenneige said:
hi!
really sorry if someone already asked this, i did not have the courage to read all 50 pages...

my wii is in 3.2 and i installed the cios14because of the error 002 and used the backup launcher gamma fix or neogamma, it worked fine.
now, it doesn't work anymore. i tried installing it all over again but it still doesn't work.
the only thing i changed was installing things so i can use the shopping channel.

how do i solve it?
Try installing cios rev 17 cios rev 14 is already old

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
jenneige said:
hi!

how do i solve it?

It doesn't work how? what error does it give?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
xflak40 said:
wiipower, 2 quick Q's

#1, to modify to your source to autoboot a game right away, would i just remove the +1 and +3 from the code below (or is there something else I have to change?)

CODE/*ÂÂÂÂ// Autoboot code part 1
ÂÂÂÂtime_t t;
ÂÂÂÂt = time(NULL) + 1; // Wait 1 to finish wpad init process
ÂÂÂÂwhile (time(NULL) < t);
*/
ÂÂÂÂDrawBackground(rmode); // Show banner
ÂÂÂÂVIDEO_WaitVSync();
ÂÂÂÂ
/*ÂÂÂÂ// Autoboot code part 2
ÂÂÂÂt = time(NULL) + 3; // Wait 3 seconds for button press to cancel autoboot
ÂÂÂÂbool autoboot = true;

#2, I tried compiling the RC1 source (without making any changes), and I'm using the recommended library (libogcr3821mod) and it is successfully compiling a binary for me but I am getting the following warnings/errors. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? Any help is much appreciated.

You need to uncomment the autoboot code parts 1,2 and 3.

The warnings are normal, some of them are only shown since the latest libogc, and some come from the used Gecko OS code. I haven't had time yet to remove them.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
WiiPower said:
You need to uncomment the autoboot code parts 1,2 and 3.

is that all i need to do, or did u mean to do that in addition to removing the +1 and +3 that I mentioned in my last post??

thx again

QUOTE(woodoste @ Jan 19 2010, 09:18 AM) @ xflak40

Are you working on a full autoboot Neogamma r8 which doesn't need the cfg file?

no i wanted to make a version that autoboots right away, but i really lack the skills to make it as good as i would like (ie. hold 1 to access neogamma menu). Bula mentioned he may work on this when he finds the time, I may just wait for him to do it because he will probably add more functionality than i could... but in the meantime i may try making a plain autoboot version a shot

BionicSonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me and 2 of my friends just tried Neogamma R8 RC1 using Brawl+ 6.0 off of a hard disk...

Everything works good except that SD card reading functionality inside Brawl is disabled...which not only makes Brawl+ not work fully enough as it can't read textures, character files and such, but you can't access your SD card even if it's inserted, you're greeted with a "Please insert an SD card" error.

Is there a fix for this anywhere?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
BionicSonic said:
Me and 2 of my friends just tried Neogamma R8 RC1 using Brawl+ 6.0 off of a hard disk...

Everything works good except that SD card reading functionality inside Brawl is disabled...which not only makes Brawl+ not work fully enough as it can't read textures, character files and such, but you can't access your SD card even if it's inserted, you're greeted with a "Please insert an SD card" error.

Is there a fix for this anywhere?
Hum...you know that SDHC-Cards aren't supported by Brawl, right? Last time I checked, it loaded my custom Textures from the 1GB SD fine.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I agree. If you have a sdhc card, it's not compatible. If your card would work with Gecko OS, Brawl+ and a retail SSBB, then it would be an issue.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
who even said it was going to be added in the first place? it would be nice... but i dont think wiipower wants to bother with that

besides, there are usb loaders for that... i can't imagine any1 using neogamma to launch games off an external hard drive anymore (it was great when it was one of the first to support usb HD loading)

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's open source, so if it's so easy for you than add it but I'm sure not many people want to bother with adding it.

RVD420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
who even said it was going to be added in the first place? it would be nice... but i dont think wiipower wants to bother with that

besides, there are usb loaders for that... i can't imagine any1 using neogamma to launch games off an external hard drive anymore (it was great when it was one of the first to support usb HD loading)

I still use neogamma with my USB HDD.

It works well, so I see no need for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1