hqyhqyhqy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
WiiPower said:
hqyhqyhqy said:
Sorry, I have been post thread in the China Forum,about "I don't know the specific detection methods."

If someone want to get more info, please read asm code at hack point by yourself.

BTW:
NEOGAMMA's DEBUGGER Function is so good.but ?Whether it can join the USBGECKO port setting and pauseOnStart setting?

Sorry, i can't read asm. But i heard that the current patch "fixes" the problem after the problem occured, so the code BEFORE that is the interesting.

Do you say now that the debugger is good or bad? Do you really need the paused start option?
I am sorry, My English is poor, these are the GOOGLE translation.

I mean is, have DEBUGGER function is good,but I hope you join in this settings(USBGECKO port and pauseOnStart), it is necessary as me...

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Nothing, sorry
tongue.gif

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
The readme for Beta 11 says:

QUOTE said:
R8 beta 10 - > R8 beta 11:

- Patch updated to work with New Super Mario Bros NTSC too

Does this mean it works on disc for softmods yet?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
arogance1 said:

QUOTE said:

QUOTE(OuahOuah @ Nov 16 2009, 01:28 AM)
Beta 10 + cios 15 give me a wii reboot...

Did you see the known issues? I updated them when i uploaded beta 11.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
arogance1 said:

QUOTE said:

QUOTE(OuahOuah @ Nov 16 2009, 01:28 AM)
Beta 10 + cios 15 give me a wii reboot...

Did you see the known issues? I updated them when i uploaded beta 11.

Hi wiipower,

does this mean that you are going to try to support rev15? TY.

Creamy Goodness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey dude, thanks for taking the time to update this.
I just wanted to let you know I get the same error as the other guy complaining about the rebooter, where it says an error has occured if I disable my mod chip. I was trying to get Sam & Max to run, I guess I would have to burn a copy to use the rebooter, which is fairly pointless since I already have a real mod chip. I was hoping the rebooter was going to patch the disc channel to load the game from usb, but apparently not.
Anyways if you want to look into what's wrong with the rebooter, I have a 4.1U wii , 249 v14, preloader .30 with all hacks disabled. If you don't want to look into it, fine by me
tongue.gif

But I do suggest you add something to the readme about wtf the rebooter does -- it's not really clear and I couldn't find much on it anywhere.
I suggest a small usability enhancement as well, since you don't want to waste time right now making the games on usb appear in a list, perhaps you could allow it to scroll faster, like right now holding down the left or right button does nothing. If it were to scroll like 5 games a second when you hold down a direction this would be great. As it is now, it's easy to accidentally hit up or down while trying to press right or left repeatedly... Then you get to start over.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sam & Max should work directly in NeoGamma when you use cIOSrev13a or rev14, use a disc, and either
have the disc patched to use IOS249
have IOS33 replaced by cIOS33(should be IOS33, i could be wrong)
have a modchip

Bloodlust said:
So beta 11 enables a unpatched copy of NSMB (NTSC/US) to be played via USB? That's the main update?

It's just one beta to the next. And it seems it didn't work, i'll look later into that issue.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm. Could the people who have a not working rebooter tell me if they had preloader installed? NeoGamma boots the renamed system menu .dol if it finds it. That's also NeoGamma's check for preloader. To check if you have this file, browse your nand with fstoolbox(using a cIOS) and look into /title/00000001/00000002/content, if there's a 1xxxxxxx.app, NeoGamma tries to boot that. Don't do anything stupid, if that's the case, please report so i can figure out a clean and not bricking solution.

Oh and NSMB only works from disc with cIOSrev15, and NeoGamma does not work with cIOSrev15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo