Dylan96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Levente said:
Levente said:
The rebooter in beta 9 still does not work correctly. It reboots, but I always get the "an error occured..." message after launching a disc.

no preloader, no hacks, systemmennu 4.1.

nothing new in beta 10
does not work even to me rebooter, both in beta9 both in 10

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It looks at /codes/ and /NeoGamma/codes on the selected device for .gct files with the 6 characters from the title id. Do you use a sdhc card?

@The rebooter complainers:
I need more infos, or else i can't tell why you get errors or get to know what's to fix

Dylan96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my SingCheck.csv

SignCheck 0.3b aka loveSexWii build report
Wii region, Europe
Wii unique device id, 72784557

IOS number, "Trucha bug", "Flash access", "Boot2 access", "Usb2.0 IOS tree"

IOS250 (ver 65535), Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Enabled
IOS249 (ver 14), Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Enabled
IOS61 (ver 4890), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS60 (ver 6174), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS55 (ver 5149), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS53 (ver 5149), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS38 (ver 3610), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS37 (ver 3612), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS36 (ver 3094), Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS35 (ver 3092), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS34 (ver 3091), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS33 (ver 2834), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS31 (ver 3092), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS28 (ver 1293), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS22 (ver 780), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS17 (ver 518), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS14 (ver 263), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS13 (ver 16), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled

my wii is 4.1 wanikoko softmod

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I only need cIOS, system menu, preloader? and Ocarina?.

Since you have rev14 it should work. I personally have 3.2, so i can't say anything about 4.1. But i got reports it works on 4.1 and my code is written to load any system menu version. If it works for others with 4.1 but not for you, i can only blame it on any system menu modification or Ocarina.

PS: Hmm, try rebooter without a disc in the drive, i have to do that sometimes. But for me it ejects the discs when i have to, so it's just logical to me to try without disc in drive to me.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NSMB works from usb using cIOSrev14, maybe with rev13a too not sure. I'm aiming at Brawl+ yes.

hqyhqyhqy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi,Wiipower.
I'm hqyhqyhqy.

Your software update soon, I have the evidence to speculate on the future of your patch of the game equally effective, Nintendo's anti-piracy technology should be level up, such as the shell, or to add some code to the deformation, JIT code or something.

Finally, thank you for your work, I found your NEOGAMMA done already have DEBUGGER function, so that I no longer burn.

Refueling bar!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hqyhqyhqy said:
hi,Wiipower.
I'm hqyhqyhqy.

Your software update soon, I have the evidence to speculate on the future of your patch of the game equally effective, Nintendo's anti-piracy technology should be level up, such as the shell, or to add some code to the deformation, JIT code or something.

Finally, thank you for your work, I found your NEOGAMMA done already have DEBUGGER function, so that I no longer burn.

Refueling bar!

Ok i have some problems to understand, but i'm the one who has to thank. You found the patch, i only implemented it. I also expect nintendo to improve the portection or change the actual code, but i don't worry about it. New Super Mario Bros works now and when new games are released we will see. What's most interesting to me is: What exactly does this protection look for?

hqyhqyhqy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
WiiPower said:
Ok i have some problems to understand, but i'm the one who has to thank. You found the patch, i only implemented it. I also expect nintendo to improve the portection or change the actual code, but i don't worry about it. New Super Mario Bros works now and when new games are released we will see. What's most interesting to me is: What exactly does this protection look for?

First of all, you can download Nintendo's SDK, to the http://www.filecrop.com search “revolution sdk”?

Then you can download another development of the Chinese people DOL for IDA5.2 plug-in (who was also a member of emu development team), reverse engineering. Dol

SDK's documentation is very valuable and of which. A statically linked files can also be IDA disassembly, pay attention! This is symbolic, and human-readable.

NSMB using 2009 version of the SDK, in the OSInit () function directly on the call that we return to function, there are two other places called off.

That is why this patch that could allow the game to start properly and not choked to death.

As for his test of what, I did not care, you can use DEBUGGER research. Process is to test some things and then OSGetTime () test timeout, VISetBlank () VIFlush () black screen, finally caught in a boring endless cycle function.

Finally, why did I say that your patch can also be useful for similar games do?
The answer is in front of said, OSInit () call this function[OSInit() function is auto make into dol and before main() execute ], it can be that this function is provided by the SDK, since it is provided by the SDK, then the game code does not exist in different in different circumstances.

Dylan96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiPower said:

Since you have rev14 it should work. I personally have 3.2, so i can't say anything about 4.1. But i got reports it works on 4.1 and my code is written to load any system menu version. If it works for others with 4.1 but not for you, i can only blame it on any system menu modification or Ocarina.

PS: Hmm, try rebooter without a disc in the drive, i have to do that sometimes. But for me it ejects the discs when i have to, so it's just logical to me to try without disc in drive to me.
I have the rev14 and bootmii installed as boot2.
Even after putting the disc rebooter not start the same

EDIT: I installed the rev15 but nothing new

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hqyhqyhqy said:
As for his test of what, I did not care, you can use DEBUGGER research. Process is to test some things and then OSGetTime () test timeout, VISetBlank () VIFlush () black screen, finally caught in a boring endless cycle function.

test timeout? Could you take a 2nd look at it? Could it be that this function is what finds out that a backup is running?

About disassembly, sorry, i can't disassemble. I don't have IDA nor could i use it. But good that you can do it, if you need some help with NeoGamma, changes or whatever, feel free to PM me here.

Also if you want to get in contact with me, you can find me very often on irc, #cIOS @freenode.net.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can we expect New Super Mario Bros. to work from disc in future? Ive also noticed that Ghostbusters still freezes on the health warning screen every now and then with both the PAL and NTSC versions.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello - will NeoGamma ever be able to load successfully from a Wii System Menu 4.2E with NO other patches installed. Everything installed is official.

I have installed the HBC and have NeoGamma on my SD card. You go to start it and all you get is a crashed Wii that you have to hold the power button for many seconds to turn off.

Currently I can run Code manager, snes9x and Gecko directly from HBC no issues but never have been able to load NeoGamma

Any suggestion how to get it working without install customs Wii IOS patches or Trunch Bug etc?

If it can't be doen I assume a release will not be made that can run dircetly from HBC on an official Wii System Menu 4.2?

Levente

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
WiiPower said:

With NeogammaR8beta10 I can't reboot (but I couldn't with any beta) with cIOS rev14, systemmenu 4.1 with waninkokos updater, ( I had 3.2, I could reboot with this sysmenu, but I updated to 4.0 with waninkokos updater, since then I get the error message after pushing start in the disc channel) no preloader, no ocarina, only bootmii.
I tried it with disc or without disc in the drive, no success.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Retal said:
Since Brawl+ is homemade crap it should not be your responsibility to ensure compatibility with it. That responsibility lies with the authors of the hackware. Just focus on commercial compatibility.
You don't seem to know about what the whole Brawl+ thing is about...this is about the new GeckoOS-Code Handler. Brawl+ is currently the only Cheat that uses it, as far as I know, but there could still be more Cheats pop up that will use it. Some Examples? Custom levels, music replacement, etc...So it's not "only" about Brawl+, just as an clarification.

Oh, and about commercial compatibilty...I realy like the "commercial" in it there...all retail discs will work fine if you have the requested IOS. So, I guess you're talking about backups? Well, as far as I know, these that won't work, are mainly IOS-Reloading games. And that's the biggest problem to solve, which will take long time to fix, if it's even possible...

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is new super mario bros wii working properly with beta10?

Are this betas... hum, safe?

hqyhqyhqy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
WiiPower said:
hqyhqyhqy said:

test timeout? Could you take a 2nd look at it? Could it be that this function is what finds out that a backup is running?

About disassembly, sorry, i can't disassemble. I don't have IDA nor could i use it. But good that you can do it, if you need some help with NeoGamma, changes or whatever, feel free to PM me here.

Also if you want to get in contact with me, you can find me very often on irc, #cIOS @freenode.net.

Sorry, I have been post thread in the China Forum,about "I don't know the specific detection methods."

If someone want to get more info, please read asm code at hack point by yourself.

BTW:
NEOGAMMA's DEBUGGER Function is so good.but ?Whether it can join the USBGECKO port setting and pauseOnStart setting?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hqyhqyhqy said:
Sorry, I have been post thread in the China Forum,about "I don't know the specific detection methods."

If someone want to get more info, please read asm code at hack point by yourself.

BTW:
NEOGAMMA's DEBUGGER Function is so good.but ?Whether it can join the USBGECKO port setting and pauseOnStart setting?

Sorry, i can't read asm. But i heard that the current patch "fixes" the problem after the problem occured, so the code BEFORE that is the interesting.

Do you say now that the debugger is good or bad? Do you really need the paused start option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that it, I'm leaving this site.