Hacking Need help creating amiibos with ntag215

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the guide on here but it says, Here is a new tagmo (2.1). It does it all.... Or you can use the old way. But it doesn't really teach you how to use tagmo 2.1.

I have a bunch of ntag215s and I have a wolf link amiibo bin file. I only have two options on the tagmo menu. None of this load key stuff is on there. I have:

Load tag file
Write to tag

I select the "Load tag file" and select my wolf link bin and it says "Loaded tag file".
Then I select "Write to tag" and I get this message:

"Error: Source UID does not match the target!"

Songoshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
meh getting the same error as you kafluke. Did try to look into King's post like he said, but found nothing clear. Any help pls ?

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I read, you have to get the uid of the tag with some android app (sorry, cant remember the name), then hex edit the bin writing the uid you pulled from the tag over the one in the bin. I thought the updated tagmo was supposed to do that for you, but I may be wrong. Just ordered my tags today, so it will be a week or two before I can test.

KingOfTaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh getting the same error as you kafluke. Did try to look into King's post like he said, but found nothing clear. Any help pls ?

:wink:

I ordered these and they work. It took 3 days to get them. Had to use Tagmo 1.0 and this tutorial with the separate keys for it to work as Tagmo 2.1 gave errors about file sizes. I will be using these to print directly to the cards with a PVC adapter such as this. Thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1