Usbloadergx (plug-in mod) help!

jay_nunya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,I am new to the forum group but a long time reader. I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me out regarding usbloadergx and the plug in mod pack (I know it’s older). I’d love to get it working properly as it is a very simple ui for my wife and kids to work around on compared to the wiiflow. I have read the threads on here regarding the mod but none seem to fix my issue. I am doing this on the vwii side of the console as well.

so I have the plug-ins installed and edited the the to have the magic number correspond with the emulator and mod.dol. The plug in icons shows up and I see the systems in the option. But when I click on one system it loads up all the systems games not filtered out. The other thing I noticed is when I click on a game I know let’s say is a new game it boots up my sega plug in not matter what game I choose.

Just wondering how I can get this configured so that when I select a nes game it play from the bootdol and runs emulator. But for all my systems. I mean the only way having all games up would be great is if you only had to click and play and it just choose the emulator to launch game pending on file type.

Anyways any help, tips or insight in to this would be greatly appreciated. I know there is wiiflow app but for my wife and kids the ui on usbloader is so much more simpler and they are already use to it and are not very good with change. looking forward to hearing some of the responses so I can try and get this up and running as it’s been driving me crazy.. 😜 thanks In advance.

Any info is greatly appreciated thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto