Hacking USBLoaderGX (and other Homebrew Apps) crashing when I boot it up with a Nunchuck inserted into Wii Remote

Error52

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I'm in vWii and I boot up USBLoaderGX, either from the Homebrew Channel or the WAD Forwarder. It will boot up just fine, and launch games just fine, unless I have a Nunchuck plugged into my Wii Remote, where upon it will crash out after the inital load screen with a DSI Error. I can plug in the Nunchuck just fine afterwards, and games will work with it, but if I boot up USBLoaderGX with the Nunchuck plugged in beforehand, crash.

Like I said in the title, this also happens with other homebrew apps - like CleanRip, where it happens, somewhat ironically, immediately after the "The author is not responsible for any damages" screen, and the Homebrew Browser, where it crashes immediately.

Anyway, long story short this is driving me nuts and I have no idea what could possibly be causing this. Other homebrew like YAWMM Mod, WiiLauncher, Nintendont and WiiXplorer SS boot up fine, and it doesn't seem to happen with the Classic Controller. I'm using an official nunchuck and Wii Remote Plus Inside remote, for the record. The nunchuck does seem to have crazy drift (at least for homebrew, as it doesn't manifest in actual commercial games) so that might be a factor? Seems bizarre it would cause crashing though. It's also a European Wii U, just in case there's some weird reason that would matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto