Need help w/ some apps no longer loading...

Monkeyballz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quickly, my setup is tiramisu. Wii U games on front microSD USB. Retroarch and roms are on the Main SD Card in the unit. USBLoaderGX has a forwarder channel in Wii U. Gamecube and Wii games are on external HDD hidden and plugged into the back of unit. Everything was working great, decided to upgrade my Wii U games sd/USB from 256 to 512. Transferred game/apps from old card to flash drive, then to new card. Now retroarch just shows retroarch screen and boots back to Wii U. USBLoader GX seems to load correctly but just sits on what looks like a wallpaper, shows no games or options or text of anykind, wiimote moves around screen but doesnt do anything and i have to unplug the system to reboot. Also my Homebrew channel on Wii U wont load the online app downloader. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
*in truth I hadn't run the HBC in-app downloader or Retroarch for quite awhile so they may not be related to my present issue, but USBLoaderGX was working fine just days ago.

PS: I have been on the forum for awhile and can usually solve my own problems, sometimes with helpful suggestions from memebers, but I don't even know where to start here.

Last edited by Monkeyballz,

Monkeyballz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update. It was unrelated. My USB drive for Wii/GC games was starting to fail, so it was just taking ages to load. Then I just had to reinstall RetroArch and the newest HBC appstore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?