• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone heard anymore on pokemon gl site like a possible date i know it suppose to be up and running in the spring just wondering that all

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys can now get a random eevee evolution from pokemon.com.

you have to sign up and play a game, and the end result is a random evo.

i think you can retry and try to get another evo though.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i played that game and its too hard for me lol
tongue.gif

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
Batman55 said:
tongue.gif
i played it on my phone droid X that was challengeing but it was fun i got jolton
how do you know which one you got, I played the game but when I finished it, it didn't tell me which pokemon I got.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
digipokemaster said:
Batman55 said:
tongue.gif
i played it on my phone droid X that was challengeing but it was fun i got jolton
how do you know which one you got, I played the game but when I finished it, it didn't tell me which pokemon I got.
did u get to the the machine that show how many elements ball 42/42? i brings out one and shows you what one u got maybe it didnt show cause you already pick one?

mikki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is the easiest way to get others 2 starters pokemon? I have acekard 2i; do I have to edit the save files like the other pokemon game?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
Black ace said:
digipokemaster said:
Batman55 said:
tongue.gif
did u get to the the machine that show how many elements ball 42/42? i brings out one and shows you what one u got maybe it didnt show cause you already pick one?
I finished the game but it comes up with an option of just playing again and shows me no pokemon

EDIT:Just found out you need to complete 4 levels

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did the minigame too,and got Leafeon.

On another note,why can't I do a random match on WiFi ? (non ranked match of course ) ? The game says each time that my Pokémons have a problem,and that I can't play.I precise that my Pokémons are NH.

HorseBox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
G'day.
Don't know if this is the right section, but here goes..
is there a US english rom/patch of Pokemon black & white that will work on the r4i?
[Im not requesting a link]
I just want to know if one exists.
Cheers!
yaynds.gif

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
the GTS could really use some improving.

When searching for a trade it seems to always present you with the retarded ones first: I wanted a tepig and left the rest at any. The partners I got presented with wanted Reshiram, Reshiram, Zekrom, Reshiram, Arceus, Tepig (wtf?).

So I started filtering country by country and eventually they got more sensible.

Starter for starter trades go well and that's awesome. I put up a snivy for an oshawott and a minute later I had it. Did the same for Tepig (with another snivy) and success in 2 minutes.

Maybe it would be cool if we could ask 'what can I get for this pokemon? Who wants what I have?'

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heh, I really love Breakout/Arkanoid, so that minigame was kinda perfect for me.
smile.gif

But 3 tries, 3 times the same Pokemon - Jolteon. I think that depends on which orbs you got the most, dunno.
After the third time, I just took Jolteon (gonna breed the other eevolutions then with my Ditto). I wonder when the Dream World will be online.
frown.gif

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
HorseBox said:
G'day.
Don't know if this is the right section, but here goes..
is there a US english rom/patch of Pokemon black & white that will work on the r4i?
[Im not requesting a link]
I just want to know if one exists.
Cheers!
yaynds.gif

There is, not sure it works on the r4i though, but try it.

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
Daddy24 said:
I did the minigame too,and got Leafeon.

On another note,why can't I do a random match on WiFi ? (non ranked match of course ) ? The game says each time that my Pokémons have a problem,and that I can't play.I precise that my Pokémons are NH.

Are they legit? Most often the problem is due to stats/moves. Go over serebii for each pokemon in your party and check the legit moves/stats. This happened to me for a pokemon I got from trade and I just couldn't figure out what was wrong. After long hours of error testing I found out my Mismagius had a move it could not normally learn by looking at serebii, so I used a TM and voila it worked.

mewtwo-EX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mewtwo-ex.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Does EV really work like in the previous games here?

I've tried it today, I fought about 8+ of Patarats and Lillipups, however both my Pokémon got only +1 to Attack when they leveled up (I used the switch technique, however even the one who always defeated the Pkmn didn't have 2+ to attack or more). It seems to me as if it's really random. Can anyone confirm whether it works for them?

I did try it for the first time though, but since both Pats and Lils give 1 point towards attack, and I defeated +8, I should have gained at least +2 to attack. Out of the two Pokemon only one used to fight them, the other one was switched out right after the battles began.

EDIT: I was curious about this, so I tried googling and the answer is that supposedly, you are given the points out progressively.
Yes, stats are recalculated with your new EVs after every battle. This allows a level 100 to still grow.

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hehe trying to defeat the elite 4 with lvl 50-60 pokemon
tongue.gif

Volcarona lvl 59
Zoroark lvl 55
Samurott lvl 54
Reshiram lvl 52
Luvdisc lvl 38
Shaymin lvl 30

I use the last two to revive my other pokemon, wish me luck
yaynds.gif

Z

Zorua

OP
Rumsie said:
hehe trying to defeat the elite 4 with lvl 50-60 pokemon
tongue.gif

Volcarona lvl 59
Zoroark lvl 55
Samurott lvl 54
Reshiram lvl 52
Luvdisc lvl 38
Shaymin lvl 30

I use the last two to revive my other pokemon, wish me luck
yaynds.gif

Best of luck!
happy.gif

It should be a cakewalk for you.
wink.gif

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
the elite four was pathetic! actually even the 'epic' fights after that were pathetic. I only used a liepard Lv. 48, a Serperior Lv 57 and a Lv. 52 excadrill oh and a Lv. 46 galvantula which i never used once.

but im not impressed with the ease of the game ingenerall the gym leaders needed 6 pokemon not 3 but i still enjoyed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: