• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone heard anymore on pokemon gl site like a possible date i know it suppose to be up and running in the spring just wondering that all

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys can now get a random eevee evolution from pokemon.com.

you have to sign up and play a game, and the end result is a random evo.

i think you can retry and try to get another evo though.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i played that game and its too hard for me lol
tongue.gif

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
Batman55 said:
tongue.gif
i played it on my phone droid X that was challengeing but it was fun i got jolton
how do you know which one you got, I played the game but when I finished it, it didn't tell me which pokemon I got.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
digipokemaster said:
Batman55 said:
tongue.gif
i played it on my phone droid X that was challengeing but it was fun i got jolton
how do you know which one you got, I played the game but when I finished it, it didn't tell me which pokemon I got.
did u get to the the machine that show how many elements ball 42/42? i brings out one and shows you what one u got maybe it didnt show cause you already pick one?

mikki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is the easiest way to get others 2 starters pokemon? I have acekard 2i; do I have to edit the save files like the other pokemon game?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
Black ace said:
digipokemaster said:
Batman55 said:
tongue.gif
did u get to the the machine that show how many elements ball 42/42? i brings out one and shows you what one u got maybe it didnt show cause you already pick one?
I finished the game but it comes up with an option of just playing again and shows me no pokemon

EDIT:Just found out you need to complete 4 levels

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did the minigame too,and got Leafeon.

On another note,why can't I do a random match on WiFi ? (non ranked match of course ) ? The game says each time that my Pokémons have a problem,and that I can't play.I precise that my Pokémons are NH.

HorseBox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
G'day.
Don't know if this is the right section, but here goes..
is there a US english rom/patch of Pokemon black & white that will work on the r4i?
[Im not requesting a link]
I just want to know if one exists.
Cheers!
yaynds.gif

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
the GTS could really use some improving.

When searching for a trade it seems to always present you with the retarded ones first: I wanted a tepig and left the rest at any. The partners I got presented with wanted Reshiram, Reshiram, Zekrom, Reshiram, Arceus, Tepig (wtf?).

So I started filtering country by country and eventually they got more sensible.

Starter for starter trades go well and that's awesome. I put up a snivy for an oshawott and a minute later I had it. Did the same for Tepig (with another snivy) and success in 2 minutes.

Maybe it would be cool if we could ask 'what can I get for this pokemon? Who wants what I have?'

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heh, I really love Breakout/Arkanoid, so that minigame was kinda perfect for me.
smile.gif

But 3 tries, 3 times the same Pokemon - Jolteon. I think that depends on which orbs you got the most, dunno.
After the third time, I just took Jolteon (gonna breed the other eevolutions then with my Ditto). I wonder when the Dream World will be online.
frown.gif

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
HorseBox said:
G'day.
Don't know if this is the right section, but here goes..
is there a US english rom/patch of Pokemon black & white that will work on the r4i?
[Im not requesting a link]
I just want to know if one exists.
Cheers!
yaynds.gif

There is, not sure it works on the r4i though, but try it.

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
Daddy24 said:
I did the minigame too,and got Leafeon.

On another note,why can't I do a random match on WiFi ? (non ranked match of course ) ? The game says each time that my Pokémons have a problem,and that I can't play.I precise that my Pokémons are NH.

Are they legit? Most often the problem is due to stats/moves. Go over serebii for each pokemon in your party and check the legit moves/stats. This happened to me for a pokemon I got from trade and I just couldn't figure out what was wrong. After long hours of error testing I found out my Mismagius had a move it could not normally learn by looking at serebii, so I used a TM and voila it worked.

mewtwo-EX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mewtwo-ex.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
Does EV really work like in the previous games here?

I've tried it today, I fought about 8+ of Patarats and Lillipups, however both my Pokémon got only +1 to Attack when they leveled up (I used the switch technique, however even the one who always defeated the Pkmn didn't have 2+ to attack or more). It seems to me as if it's really random. Can anyone confirm whether it works for them?

I did try it for the first time though, but since both Pats and Lils give 1 point towards attack, and I defeated +8, I should have gained at least +2 to attack. Out of the two Pokemon only one used to fight them, the other one was switched out right after the battles began.

EDIT: I was curious about this, so I tried googling and the answer is that supposedly, you are given the points out progressively.
Yes, stats are recalculated with your new EVs after every battle. This allows a level 100 to still grow.

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hehe trying to defeat the elite 4 with lvl 50-60 pokemon
tongue.gif

Volcarona lvl 59
Zoroark lvl 55
Samurott lvl 54
Reshiram lvl 52
Luvdisc lvl 38
Shaymin lvl 30

I use the last two to revive my other pokemon, wish me luck
yaynds.gif

Z

Zorua

OP
Rumsie said:
hehe trying to defeat the elite 4 with lvl 50-60 pokemon
tongue.gif

Volcarona lvl 59
Zoroark lvl 55
Samurott lvl 54
Reshiram lvl 52
Luvdisc lvl 38
Shaymin lvl 30

I use the last two to revive my other pokemon, wish me luck
yaynds.gif

Best of luck!
happy.gif

It should be a cakewalk for you.
wink.gif

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
the elite four was pathetic! actually even the 'epic' fights after that were pathetic. I only used a liepard Lv. 48, a Serperior Lv 57 and a Lv. 52 excadrill oh and a Lv. 46 galvantula which i never used once.

but im not impressed with the ease of the game ingenerall the gym leaders needed 6 pokemon not 3 but i still enjoyed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol