• Likes 1

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the retail game.
smile.gif

it's pissing me off since i need all the props to get another star on my trainer card.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
basher11 said:
the retail game.
smile.gif

it's pissing me off since i need all the props to get another star on my trainer card.
Did you get a prop already today? Its stupid that you need all the props for one of those cursed stars on the trainer card.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
Did you get a prop already today? Its stupid that you need all the props for one of those cursed stars on the trainer card.
QUOTE(basher11 @ Mar 20 2011, 01:44 PM) it's suppose to be a daily event but it's been 3 days.
my post means that i have tried for three days.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Try to get the props on a later day and if that doesn't work then most likely there is something wrong with your game

EDIT!:OK, I think I've figured it out...

Apparently, you can only get certain props from him. I guess you can actually get them all from people who come to see you after you perform in a musical, but he gives you a couple to add to your collection.

I went and performed over and over again in each musical until after each one, none of the people had anything for me. I then went to talk to the guy upstairs in the Musical building and got three more props; one for participating in a Musical with a friend, one for completing each musical at least once, and one for WINNING each musical at least once.

I now have 99 of the assumed 100 props, and I know my 100th will be the birthday cake that you get from someone (I assume the guy upstairs at the Musical Hall, but I'm not positive) when you play on your birthday.

Got this from gamefaqs

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i beat virizion and terakion once, do they ever reappear? i caught cobalion, but i accidentally one-hit-killed the other two.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Batman55 said:
if i beat virizion and terakion once, do they ever reappear? i caught cobalion, but i accidentally one-hit-killed the other two.
They should reappear after you beat the Elite 4.

@basher11
dont say something if you dont know it for sure
smile.gif
!

darbzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just did the funniest thing

i bought the magikarp on marvelous bridge

put the lucky egg on it and battled the hiker outside the link place

switched out for excadrill killed the pokemon and magikarp grew from lv 5 to lv 20
gyarados in one battle
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tanveer said:
Batman55 said:

@basher11
smile.gif
!

aww, i beat the elite 4 already...

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Batman55 said:
Tanveer said:
Batman55 said:

@basher11
smile.gif
!

aww, i beat the elite 4 already...
you can fight them again...except you have to do a crap ton of training to level 70's

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does EV really work like in the previous games here?

I've tried it today, I fought about 8+ of Patarats and Lillipups, however both my Pokémon got only +1 to Attack when they leveled up (I used the switch technique, however even the one who always defeated the Pkmn didn't have 2+ to attack or more). It seems to me as if it's really random. Can anyone confirm whether it works for them?

I did try it for the first time though, but since both Pats and Lils give 1 point towards attack, and I defeated +8, I should have gained at least +2 to attack. Out of the two Pokemon only one used to fight them, the other one was switched out right after the battles began.

EDIT: I was curious about this, so I tried googling and the answer is that supposedly, you are given the points out progressively.

PraxxtorCruel

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, never played online on pokemon games before but has it always been like this, were people disconnect after they lose a battle so the battle record is lost. I now have 4 losses to 1 win, I would've had 4:3 if two others hadn't disconnected, I really don't see the big deal. Anyways if that makes them happy, why not I guess. Are there only level 50 battles on wifi or can there be level 100 too by the way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck